PDA

View Full Version : need a picture of the carrier area...

Tommy 17
09-24-2003, 03:31 PM
guyz can u plz post a picture of the rear carrier area...

i'm tryin to get teh quad ready for h.m... and when i put the axle in... put everything on the RIGHT side of it the axle moves atleast 1 inch...

the sproket hub is actually moving over and touchin the parts where u tighten ur chain at... i dunno if its bc my carrier is cracked out and the part thats stops it from moving is gone or what so i need to see if i'm missin any parts...

it goes... lil clip, axle nut, brake hub, brake hub holder, carrier with clip, sproket hub RIGHT???? what am i missing... i hope its just bc theres nothing on that side of the carrier to stop my axle from moving...

i'll get pics if i have 2 so i can show u... i know my explanation is horrible... i'm in a rush...

Doibugu2
09-24-2003, 03:48 PM
try the service honda website.

Tommy 17
09-24-2003, 04:01 PM
i looked and i see nothing that i'm missing... i just want to be 100% and not make a 6 hour trip and be stuck there quadless...

pappy won't be happy with me...

MOFO
09-24-2003, 04:35 PM
Looks like you'll be bringin the 50 to ride. :D

09-24-2003, 05:28 PM
well your stocker is shot so if you don't have a new one in there i'm sure there's gonna be some play in it..

Tommy 17
09-24-2003, 06:28 PM
its together... the reason there was no play b4 was bc the brake calipar holdin the rotor... its the only thing keepin that rear end together:eek:

i got its all loaded up... 400 and 50:D

doug thanks for the help man!!! that worked...