PDA

View Full Version : My new ride......

400grl
09-24-2003, 11:05 AM
Here is my brand new "rebound" quad that I just bought last week!!! I sold the 440 and this is my temporary dune quad for the next several months (450R coming in the spring).....Toomey's, bumper, grill, nerfs - all that good stuff is on order and coming this week, so it will look a lot better soon. I've never had a two - stroke, and it's a blast!!! Nothing quite like Banshee at the dunes!!!! :) ;) :D

http://http://www.goazriding.com/ppphp2/showphoto.php?photo=2029&size=big&papass=&sort=1&thecat=

http://www.goazriding.com/ppphp2/showphoto.php?photo=2030&size=big&papass=&sort=1&thecat=

sly400ex
09-24-2003, 11:10 AM
Awesome! have fun with it. *sidenote* I looked at the other pics in your album and everytime I see your pic I just think "that is absolutely one of the most beautiful woman I have EVER seen''...*sigh*;)

Z400sTyLe
09-24-2003, 11:14 AM
I like your Shee, its cool. Enjoy that 2 stroke screeeeeeeeeeeeam!!!!!

:)

Ryan
09-24-2003, 11:24 AM
Congrats on the new quad! I might be getting a Banshee for free :eek2: .... Maybe.....

BTW, the first link didn't work for me.

400grl
09-24-2003, 11:25 AM
Originally posted by sly400ex
Awesome! have fun with it. *sidenote* I looked at the other pics in your album and everytime I see your pic I just think "that is absolutely one of the most beautiful woman I have EVER seen''...*sigh*;)

You are a sweetie - thank you so much...... ;)

And yeah - I can't wait to get the pipes on.....I love the sound!!!

86350x
09-24-2003, 12:01 PM
[QUOTE]Originally posted by 400grl
[B]Here is my brand new "rebound" quad that I just bought last week!!! I sold the 440 and this is my temporary dune quad for the next several months (450R coming in the spring).

Temporary?:(

lil400exman
09-24-2003, 01:22 PM
dont get a 450r get an r! trust me after riding the shee for awhile the r will feel soooooo gerat! really ride both quads and see which one u like more! kara (cdalechick) hated r's before she truly got some saddle time in on one now she wants one lol so give it a try! congats too!:D and sly you couldnt say it any better i have to wipe my chin after i see corry's pic:eek2:

Rip_Tear
09-24-2003, 02:53 PM
Sounds like fun for a few months :p

PHAT400
09-24-2003, 03:22 PM
Well I guess everyone is in agreement.... you hot baby.... Anyway, Automotive industry eh.... same here.. Just curious, I have customers all over the country, what do you do? (please do not include name of co, for your protection.. ) ;)

400grl
09-24-2003, 05:45 PM
YEAH - temporary......because I will most likely need to sell the shee to get my race quad in the spring - unless I can afford to keep both. Once I get my house I will see what I can swing financially! I'd love to have both! I've still never ridden an R! I'll have to try it!

Phat400 - I am a warranty administrator for a high end car company - and yes, I think we are one of your customers!! :) At least I hear the name of your company often!! :) lol!

dpizz450
09-24-2003, 05:49 PM
wow u are hott ;)

310Rduner
09-24-2003, 06:06 PM
Originally posted by 400grl
YEAH - temporary......because I will most likely need to sell the shee to get my race quad in the spring - unless I can afford to keep both. Once I get my house I will see what I can swing financially! I'd love to have both! I've still never ridden an R! I'll have to try it!

Phat400 - I am a warranty administrator for a high end car company - and yes, I think we are one of your customers!! :) At least I hear the name of your company often!! :) lol!

I'd let you ride mine around Glen Helen if ya wanted to go down when i'm there. Prolly around the end of summer or so, I'm not taking my bike there til i get everything saved up, and i have my bike completely race ready.

You said it was like a 6 hour drive to glen helen for you when i ran into you down there?

I'll have those pics finally sometime this weekend maybe, got a couple good ones of you coming around and getting air on thet finish jump. My aunt still has them on her camera from when we borrowed it, she just isn't nice enough to burn the cd for us.. :grr:

AtvMxRider
09-24-2003, 06:13 PM
Originally posted by sly400ex
I looked at the other pics in your album and everytime I see your pic I just think "that is absolutely one of the most beautiful woman I have EVER seen''...*sigh*;)

Watch it Bubba.......:grr:

400grl
09-24-2003, 06:13 PM
Hey kiddo!!!!

It was nice to run into an EXRIDER out there!!! That would be cool - I will have to take you up on that offer!! :) I want to race GH again next year very badly......it was a lot of fun!!!

Yeah - please - send me some pics!!! I don't really have any good ones of me from that trip....they are all super far away!!! :)

Thanks again and - cool that you are putting together a trick R!!! :)

and LOL jErry!!!! :)

AtvMxRider
09-24-2003, 06:21 PM
;) :D

310Rduner
09-24-2003, 06:22 PM
Hey kiddo!!!!

It was nice to run into an EXRIDER out there!!! That would be cool - I will have to take you up on that offer!! :) I want to race GH again next year very badly......it was a lot of fun!!!

Yeah - please - send me some pics!!! I don't really have any good ones of me from that trip....they are all super far away!!! :)

Thanks again and - cool that you are putting together a trick R!!! :)

and LOL jErry!!!! :)

Np, it will make everyone else jealous when i have pics of an attractive women riding my bike who is actually faster than half the other people out there lol:D

I pretty much have my engine entirely where i want it, just a matter of putting together a nice chassis package. You'll be spoiled for life if your first ride on an R is a ported 310:macho

You'll love the R's tho, they handle just as well as the 400ex's, plus they are naturally lighter and lower stock. If you like the feel of the banshee, you be in love with R's forever. Imagine having you banshee power band pick up from first gear, low throttle and continue til 6th gear WFO... thats what an R is like. Plus your only pulling one carburetor instead of two on the banshee.

QuadJunkies
09-25-2003, 12:30 AM

Phat400 - I am a warranty administrator for a high end car company - and yes, I think we are one of your customers!! :) At least I hear the name of your company often!! :) lol! OH, I bet you would love an R!:blah: but youyr right. nothing like a Shee at the dunes...... You may have to swing by in June and take a Dunetopia trip with us this summer........:macho I was just curious why you sold your 440?? I would love to have a new ride by spring, but I doubt I will, Im seriously considering a 440 in mine by early spring though.....:D :cool:

86350x
09-25-2003, 02:11 AM
[QUOTE]Originally posted by 400grl
[B]YEAH - temporary:(