PDA

View Full Version : Does anyone have this game?

FourFiftyFour
09-24-2003, 01:51 AM
Its called Moto Racer and it was made in 1997 for a PC... it was a really fun game and so far i can only find a demo download... does anyone have a copy or can burn a copy or know where i can d/l the full game? I searched on Kazaa and it didnt come up with anything. Im d/ling the demo right now but i know im going to end up wanting the whole game :confused2

JTRtrx250r
09-24-2003, 05:03 AM
I think we have 1 and 2 but I dont know if they can be burned or not,I'll have to ask the kids haha:blah:

lil400exman
09-24-2003, 06:54 AM
uhh type it in on a serch engine and it will come up with places u can buy it at;)

JTRtrx250r
09-24-2003, 07:10 AM
Originally posted by lil400exman
uhh type it in on a serch engine and it will come up with places u can buy it at;) yeah hes probably right,Im sure its gotta be pretty cheap these days,the reason I said I'd ask my kids is b/c they're always burning copys of stuff for friends....as for games..Im not sure about,I think they have some encoded thing that prevents you from being able to...the newer games anyway,not sure about that 1 tho

09-24-2003, 09:12 AM
yup i got all 2 or 3 of em, for playstation its fun game

300exOH
09-24-2003, 10:20 AM
Originally posted by CDaleChick
Its called Moto Racer and it was made in 1997 for a PC... it was a really fun game and so far i can only find a demo download... does anyone have a copy or can burn a copy or know where i can d/l the full game? I searched on Kazaa and it didnt come up with anything. Im d/ling the demo right now but i know im going to end up wanting the whole game :confused2

I have a copy. Pay shipping and it's yours. I don't play my pc games much since I got the PS2.