PDA

View Full Version : Krispy Kreme!!!

Crazy4bluEx
09-23-2003, 10:09 AM
our new one in Evansville indiana opened today, what a mad house, i left school cuzz i didnt feel good, and i happened to drive by, i had heard these things were DELICIOUS so i went into the "exit" off the road, the line was huge, people fighting over doughnuts, all kinds of crazy STUFF! people camped out all night so they could get the 1st batch, its crazy, but i must say that these are the most delicious doughnuts ever, and i dont even really like doughnuts. jus my $.02 if you ever drive by a krispy kreme and you havent had one, stop..... im sure you wont drive by if you have ;)

Natertot426ex
09-23-2003, 10:22 AM
We have one opening near me in a bout 2 weeks. I am sure it will be the same here, people camping out ect.

MOFO
09-23-2003, 11:01 AM
over-rated in my opinion. Sure they are good, but it was the same thing around here. When they opened up the first one in the pittsburgh area, everyone went nuts. Now they are a dime a dozen around here... again, WAY overrated... just like Starbucks coffee... over-rated as well...

Crazy4bluEx
09-23-2003, 11:22 AM
Originally posted by MOFO
over-rated in my opinion. Sure they are good, but it was the same thing around here. When they opened up the first one in the pittsburgh area, everyone went nuts. Now they are a dime a dozen around here... again, WAY overrated... just like Starbucks coffee... over-rated as well...

i definitly agree, they will have 2 open another store, im sure the city will probably make them, it was shutting down our expressway even, they need at least one more on the other side of town, i even saw someone who drove from illinois :eek2: what is wrong with these people? i agree about them being over-rated.... but they are definitly the highest quality available, at least around here.

YLW400
09-23-2003, 11:24 AM
SPeaking of :eek2: Where did you get that avatar pic? lol I wanna see a bigger one! :D

zephead400ex
09-23-2003, 11:52 AM
I also agree, WAY OVERRATED!!! ****, go to Dunkin Donuts, they taste fine! I hate things that are overratted...like fox clothing!

peace

seatec
09-23-2003, 11:58 AM
We also had a new one open and same BS that goes alng with it. Good thing is that Krispy supplies almost all 7-11 and other COnv. stores with Krispy creme doughnuts so you dont have to go to them anymore.