PDA

View Full Version : anyone know ?

lafmxer
09-23-2003, 08:41 AM
anyone know of any races in louisiana or east texas going on in the next few months b/c im abotut o get a raptor and gemme a few wks to practice and im all up in my first race lol

cdalejef
09-23-2003, 09:07 AM
There are several people on here from TX that may be able to help you out! What kind of racing are you wanting todo?
Try the ATVA web site for some district races.

zerorider
09-23-2003, 09:39 AM
Check out the TQRA (http://www.tqra.com) . We have a race Saturday at Hooks Texas, just east of Texarkana and one Oct. 5th at Caddo Point in Cash Texas. This is the last two races of the season and we'll probably start our winter season in December. Come on out and join us, a great bunch of people to race with.:cool:

zerorider
09-23-2003, 10:34 AM
You might want to check out the STQRA (http://www.rageatv.com) also. They race around the Houston area and would probably be closer to you. We are also going to have race between the TQRA and the STQRA sometime in November but I don't know all the details yet. Hope to see you at the track soon.

jshtex
09-23-2003, 12:07 PM
Check out

You didn't say what kind of races so.....

www.swanmx.com for mx action.... (Tyler TX.) Texas State Championship Series
www.atvccs.com for XC action.... (Longivew TX.) New Cross Country Series
www.highlifter.com They are about to have thier "mud nationals" and part of that is a sand drag and some mud racing.
www.funwheelerpark.com
www.gatorrunpark.com
www.badrabbit.com

It is kind of late in the year to jump into a series though most are starting to wind down. Each of the parks listed have sand drags every so often.

Actually considering where you are, the next ATVCCS race is going to be at Dirt Dogs in Columbus Texas, just the other side of Houston. If you are into XC races you might want to check it out.
We will be there.

kxrider
09-23-2003, 02:05 PM
man LA u aint gettin no raptor, you aint got enough money, u stuck with a 400ex:D

stocktires
10-04-2003, 12:24 AM
Rockhill is racing next weekend, I'll probably be there If I can get a practice day in between then and now. Hit me up on AIM. Maybe we can hook-up and go ridin one day.
Breaux Bridge has a nice track, so does gonzales and Monroe