PDA

View Full Version : flame graphics

Creech52
09-22-2003, 09:52 PM
Anyone know anyone that makes flame graphics for a 250R besides Ceet, Klotz, and graphicmx.com????

ReconRider25
09-23-2003, 02:15 PM
one industries and factory effex

ReconRider25
09-23-2003, 02:16 PM
oops nvm didnt see the flame part

JLanphear
09-24-2003, 11:50 AM
I had mine done custom.... www.afterfxstreetdesign.com . Regular high quality AUTOMOBILE vinyl isn't the best on glossy plastic though. Mine has stayed very well except for the rear flames because my legs and feet hit them often. The tips of them are at such a point they peel fairly easy.

I've had all my graphics on since spring though and they still all look really nice...just the tips of the flames are lifting a little.

I don't have good still pictures uploaded right now or else I'd post them. If you want to see, then maybe I can get them later.

-Josh

JLanphear
09-24-2003, 12:15 PM
Originally posted by JLanphear
I had mine done custom.... www.afterfxstreetdesign.com . Regular high quality AUTOMOBILE vinyl isn't the best on glossy plastic though. Mine has stayed very well except for the rear flames because my legs and feet hit them often. The tips of them are at such a point they peel fairly easy.

I've had all my graphics on since spring though and they still all look really nice...just the tips of the flames are lifting a little.

I don't have good still pictures uploaded right now or else I'd post them. If you want to see, then maybe I can get them later.

-Josh

found my old post with the help of QuadJunkies .

http://www.exriders.com/vbb/showthread.php?s=&threadid=60460&highlight=silver

dirtmomma
09-24-2003, 01:25 PM
OH man those look really good!!! I've been wanting to get some flame's for my 300 but can't seem to find any nice ones but I do like yours!! Do you think they would be willing to do another set & how much $$ doyou think it would cost?? PM w/ details if you could please, thanks Kym;)

Fibe Industries
09-26-2003, 11:43 AM
Here is a guy that makes 22mill graphics
330 658 7518 his name is don and he makes custom decals for any body out there

dirtmomma
09-26-2003, 12:31 PM
Originally posted by Fibe Industries
Here is a guy that makes 22mill graphics
330 658 7518 his name is don and he makes custom decals for any body out there thanks for the info, aren't the stock ones like 24 mil or I could be wrong. thanks again