PDA

View Full Version : What to do

ScrnNmsSUCK
09-22-2003, 06:53 PM
I have 5 days oss and im already bored. What did you people do when you every got suspended. (if you ever did) If you did what you do to get it. I got caught intoxicated at a school footbal game friday. Almost half of our varsity soccer team got caught friday.

Guy400
09-22-2003, 06:59 PM
Never been suspended. I did get a Saturday school once for skipping my lunch and study hall and going to a local restaurant for some eats. I tipped the bottle during school my sophmore year--wow, what an idiot I was...

zephead400ex
09-22-2003, 07:04 PM
I got suspended my sophomore year in HS. I was accused of sticky my manhood to the bus window telling peopel to "suck it." Pretty funny seeing how I really did not do it! haha! Got 3 day suspension. I just got F'd up! My parents didnt beleive it either, so they were not mad when I was suspended. I even went to the school board, but they have to agree with their personel.

I just drank beer...and some other things....no need to elaborate!

enjoy your early vacation!

peace

hondafox440
09-22-2003, 07:56 PM
:rolleyes: Stupid kids and drinking. Some chick was absolutely hammered at our game on Friday. Cops caught her, and made her parents pick her up. I don't think she got taken to the station or arrested though. And she was in school today. Then again, alot of kids were drunk and stoned at the game. I don't see why people do that. sXe for life.

Honda4trax250x
09-22-2003, 08:07 PM
Originally posted by hondafox440
:sXe for life.

word

zephead400ex
09-22-2003, 09:02 PM
Originally posted by hondafox440
[BThen again, alot of kids were drunk and stoned at the game. I don't see why people do that. sXe for life. [/B]

J/C, how old are you?

Nausty
09-22-2003, 09:31 PM
the guy is like 14 or 15.

I've never been suspended which I have no idea how. If only they knew.