PDA

View Full Version : Not allowing quads in town!

David
09-22-2003, 06:42 PM
Here in Cold Lake, Alberta there not allowing quads to drive in town anymore. Its just because of a few people racing around town and at night, etc. Starting October I won't be able to go take the ditch to go to the pits anymore. Its sucks because I don't have a vehicle to get get my quad there. So I will have to wait for the weekend for my dad to take me.:(

Guy400
09-22-2003, 06:47 PM
You know what they say about a few bad apples...

flyin#5
09-22-2003, 06:53 PM
welcome to the real world...... :rolleyes: but then again no one cares if i ride on the road out here, except maybe the cops.

09-22-2003, 07:08 PM
here in jersey it aint legal to,and in my town cops are crazy about us..but we do it any way..makes u learn how to ride faster when u have to..

Martin Blair
09-22-2003, 08:36 PM
Originally posted by fuZe
here in jersey it aint legal to,and in my town cops are crazy about us..but we do it any way..makes u learn how to ride faster when u have to..

or just stop and usually they say just put it up and there cool aobut it, if you run thoguht my friends get fined and the cops get poed so just stop if you get caught there really cool about it.

David
09-22-2003, 10:04 PM
There are going to be people, including some of my friends that will still on the roads to go out of town. I would do that to get out of town, but I don't want to pay for a ticket.

Narly R
09-22-2003, 10:15 PM
Ur lucky man, our neibor will call the cops on us if he drive down the paved drive way agin! he got really pissed and said how we were going like 40 and stuff, when we WERNT! Hes a D*CK!:mad: :mad: :cuss: And he saw us drive on the main road, and we can get in BIG trouble over that, so we cant, we would just like cross the road, but whatever...:grr: