PDA

View Full Version : stupid lightbulbs

250exen
09-22-2003, 06:33 PM
ill make it short.
this past couple weeks, i took my fourwheeler apart cuse i couldnt ride it and was extreamly bored. I went to go put my plastics on and hooked everyting up fine and dandy. i went to go turn on my lights and the front light dosnt work. back one works fine, it cant be the swich. my friend looks into the front light and says there is no glass around the filiment. So we take it apart and find there is no glass. i take it out and put everything back together, go to service honda, and just about freak when i find out that a light is $32:eek:
is there anyother bulb i can get that has the 3 prongs thats cheaper then that:confused:? i plan on riding without it for a while.
so much for making it short:p
thanks
tj

luvmyex
09-22-2003, 09:07 PM
i treid advance auto and all them places.nobody has one.If you find one cheaper let me know too. GF needs one

danney f
09-22-2003, 09:56 PM
For that price I would switch out the plug for one that uses a bulb that you can buy at walmart or autozone. or even instal truck fog lights.

Bubba
10-01-2003, 05:36 PM
i get my bulbs from walmart. they are the 3 pronged bulbs and they are like 12 bucks

KASCHAK
10-01-2003, 06:58 PM
you got jipped buy the ones for a trx125 in bulk i got like 30 of them for 12 dollars fomr the shop