PDA

View Full Version : Bowling for Columbine.

forum
09-22-2003, 04:41 PM
anyone see it?? whats your opinion.? I would like an opinion of an american citizen. if you haven seen it. SEE IT!.

09-22-2003, 04:42 PM
ive never head of it, whats it about

batgeek
09-22-2003, 04:42 PM
it's *****.

waste of time to watch.

forum
09-22-2003, 05:28 PM
Originally posted by batgeek
it's *****.

waste of time to watch.

i can see your closed minded

kabd69667
09-22-2003, 05:42 PM
Not even a documentary. Moore edited comments, videos, etc. to prove his point. Propaganda in my opinion, although it does have some thought provoking ideas in it about the american society.
Bowling for Columbine (http://www.hardylaw.net/Truth_About_Bowling.html)

batgeek
09-22-2003, 05:44 PM
not close minded, just thought it was sh*t.

forum
09-22-2003, 05:49 PM
That site could be all lies. like you say the movie is full of.

VegasEx'r
09-22-2003, 05:51 PM
Originally posted by forum
i can see your closed minded

You ask for an opinion, & when you get one that (apparently) differs from yours, you accuse him of being close-minded?!?

Sounds like you & komrade Moore would be great (fudge-packing) buddies.

forum
09-22-2003, 05:55 PM
He gave no reason for why he did not like it. im no longer going to post reply's. because im a coward:D

Guy400
09-22-2003, 06:45 PM
I refuse to watch anything written/produced/directed by that fat SOB. He's the epitome of Hollywood liberalism that's sinking this country. I hardly think anything that he produced is going to be non-biased. Does Canada get Shawn Hannity on the radio?

ScrnNmsSUCK
09-22-2003, 06:47 PM
I watched some of it then i fell asleep, but the parts i did see sucked.

Ketch
09-22-2003, 07:01 PM
I'm with the NRA on this one.:D

Honda4trax250x
09-22-2003, 07:05 PM
anyone see it?? whats your opinion.? I would like an opinion of an american citizen. if you haven seen it. SEE IT!.

well so far im the first to say i liked it, michael moore is a very intelligent guy, and has some really good points, however has some bad ones.

markeg192
09-22-2003, 07:14 PM
Originally posted by Guy400
I refuse to watch anything written/produced/directed by that fat SOB. He's the epitome of Hollywood liberalism that's sinking this country. I hardly think anything that he produced is going to be non-biased. Does Canada get Shawn Hannity on the radio?

I agree

DEAL
09-22-2003, 07:22 PM
ahh it was ok.
Fubar was much better.

Juggalo
09-22-2003, 07:39 PM
i have wanted to see it for a long time now. i watched another one of micheal moores documentary things and liked it. it was the one about big companies or whatever i think. where like this company shut down and ruined an entire town.

310Rduner
09-23-2003, 12:32 AM
Originally posted by Guy400

Agreed. :)

I Am however curious to download it soon, and see how much BS he can try and cram down my throat in an hour or so.

batgeek
09-23-2003, 02:55 AM
He gave no reason for why he did not like it.

here are my reasons, pure and simple exploitation and sensationalization. if you can't see that, then you are a hopeless media lemming that has been taught how to think by TV and movies.

400exBro
09-23-2003, 06:49 PM
it was okay but i really think that the whole movie/documentry was against americans and how they raise their childern and how society is effecting everyone...
i really did know to much about that school shooting till know i know i little bit more...
it really didn't flow but then again it wasn't really a movie
i rather watch that contest with those hooter girls there, i saw the other day, forgot what it was called but doffently intersting.:cool:

Bad Habit
09-23-2003, 08:39 PM
it was okay but i really think that the whole movie/documentry was against americans and how they raise their childern and how society is effecting everyone...

here are my reasons, pure and simple exploitation and sensationalization. if you can't see that, then you are a hopeless media lemming that has been taught how to think by TV and movies.

I refuse to watch anything written/produced/directed by that fat SOB. He's the epitome of Hollywood liberalism that's sinking this country.

Ya, what they said.

What happened to the days when someone was being an arshole you said "what an arshole"? Now when someone is being an arshole we say "Oh how sad for him, he must not have had enough quality time with his mommy and daddy and must have watched too many bad movies".
Noone seems to be responsible for their own actions anymore.

Where's Earl Pitts when you need him.:D WAKE UP AMURICA!

Max400
09-24-2003, 12:16 AM

Bat Geek............You speak the true!!!!!!!!