PDA

View Full Version : Tgff

WEEZIL
09-22-2003, 03:08 PM
as you are all wondering what tgff means... it means
THANK GOD FOR FISHERS as in FISHERS ATV WORLD. I just got done watching Atv Tv and lemmie tell you.. that man has absolutely no insight about our sport.. All it is is four wheel drives.. now dont get me wrong i LOVE 4x4's but it just gets old.
Fishers will be at a Mx track one minute and at a mud bog the next. so please feel free to add your comments about ATV TV !:eek2:

400exrules
09-22-2003, 03:26 PM
exactly man, that old hogie dont know wuts goin on.....on EVERY SINGLE episode ive seen of atv televisoin or wutever, he's always putting on super quiet mufflers and crap, trying to make 4x4's quieter.....THEIR ALREADY SO QUIET U CANT HARDLY HEAR THEM.....its pretty lame

but i love how fishers shows all the sport quads and 4x4's muddin and rippin trails and stuff, and they actually let u hear the engines instead of some dumb music

Tommy 17
09-22-2003, 03:48 PM
i can't complain... THEY PUT ME ON TV:D

they do show mx... and they do show exriders.com... i support them 100%... nice people on top of that 2... nice to talk 2...

WEEZIL
09-22-2003, 06:19 PM
yeah props fatter than rosie o donnels @$$ go to fishers for having the most awesome atv show ever... and for atv tv GET DIFFERENT BACKGROUND MUSIC JEAZZZZ MAN ITS THE SAME OVER AND OVER AGIAN IT MAKES ME WANT TO PUKE!

flyin#5
09-22-2003, 06:49 PM
i dont think its very good. i watched it once and they were riding sport quads and they didnt even say anything about them... just video of them riding them and some small specs. then they somehow annoucned that they liked the preditor better:huh imo its dirtwheels on tv.

400exrules
09-22-2003, 07:28 PM
on one episode of ishers atv world, they showed Steve Abbot (i think it was) doing a backwards wheelie on a 4x4.
He tied the handlebars to the front racks to keep them straight, and he stood on the front racks, or bumper and gassed it, and the rear end lifted right up and he rode it........it was pretty sweet

but fishers does do alot of stuff with dirtwheels and talk about some of thir shootouts and how they did it and stuff.