PDA

View Full Version : My new project...umm...what is it?????

400exbiggun
09-22-2003, 01:19 PM
Ok, we were going to pick up my stepmom at work, when my dad says what are they doing with that 3-wheeler? i said what one? there was a atc parked up the road, and just recently cause i was riding my bike past there before and it was not there. any way i asked the guy and he said everything is garbage up there, so we went back quickly, threw it in the van went home grabbed the other car and picked up my step mom. When i got homw all we know is it is a honda ATC. There is a partial sticker on the frame that says 185s and the motor says 180cm. My dad thought it was a 185, but my uncle had one and it had front suspension, this has no suspension. i have no pics cause it is at my dads, cause it has no spark and we cant get to the mag. without a flywheel puller. Any way the frame is black and the fork thinggy is red. No suspension. What could it be? we thing it was wrecked and like a 90 or 110 front end put on? It has no rear brakes, the frame is good. There is no spot for front brakes, but it has perches on the bars, like for a clutch or brakes, but it is a auto.
Any insite? ooo, i forgot to get the vin, so i have to wait 2 weeks to go get a peek at my dads.

jarred15801
09-22-2003, 01:46 PM
welll my one friend had a honda 185s and it doesnt have any shocks on the front or back so i would say thats what it is but isnt there a way to find out by the number on the frame or somthing???

400exbiggun
09-22-2003, 05:02 PM
so it could be a 185s? then if so it is prob like the 1st year.
any yeah, i forgot to write down the vin, i will have my dad email it to me and find out.

jarred15801
09-22-2003, 05:48 PM
yeah my friends is one of the first years because after a while they put shocks on them im not sure exactly what year though