PDA

View Full Version : god ******

Martin Blair
09-21-2003, 08:46 PM
Well some of you know that i really like this girl at school and was thinking of askign her out, but foudn otu shes been going out with some guy for a year and half, so if igured alright just be firends.

well i found out her dad has a quad so i asked is she wanted to come 4wheelin sometime, she acted liek she did told me she had to ask her dad about it see when there free. well she never got back to me and when i talked to her tonight she had no interest anymore all she said is her bf would get pissed at her if she did, i was like wtf is his problem it not like im asking you out.

o well just needed to share

flyin#5
09-21-2003, 08:52 PM
Originally posted by HN400exracer
Well some of you know that i really like this girl at school and was thinking of askign her out, but foudn otu shes been going out with some guy for a year and half, so if igured alright just be firends.

well i found out her dad has a quad so i asked is she wanted to come 4wheelin sometime, she acted liek she did told me she had to ask her dad about it see when there free. well she never got back to me and when i talked to her tonight she had no interest anymore all she said is her bf would get pissed at her if she did, i was like wtf is his problem it not like im asking you out.

o well just needed to share

hmm, letting some guy take your girl off into the woods....... i know you dont mean anythin by it but it doesnt come off well.

Ralph
09-21-2003, 08:56 PM
Where is Dr. Love when u need him?:D

Martin Blair
09-21-2003, 09:01 PM
Originally posted by flyin#5
hmm, letting some guy take your girl off into the woods....... i know you dont mean anythin by it but it doesnt come off well.

well it might lead to soemthign else but i wouldnt force anythign i just wanted to make a new firned to go ridng with, then brag to all my firends aobut the reallt hot chick that i know, lol

but really i do see your point but if they have been goign out for a year and a half i think he shoudl be able to trust her.

Honda4trax250x
09-21-2003, 09:10 PM
it sounds like she mentioned it to her bf between the two times u talked to her because of her drastic attitude change

good luck man

Martin Blair
09-21-2003, 09:11 PM
maybe he feel threated or soemthing, i dotn know why from what i hear i dobut she would leve him but mybe hes worried

Narly R
09-21-2003, 09:25 PM
How about you foreget about her!;) I have learned girls are a waste of TIME!!!!!!!!:rolleyes: :mad: ;) Let them come to you! And she dont sound like you will be able to get her...

09-21-2003, 09:29 PM
I agree with Narly R...maybe b/ci cant get any to talk to me though so ZI just use that as an excuse..but nevertheless they are only good for one thing,,,...:D *edit* make that 2, they can clean the chores & stuff around the house too :cool: :p

Tommy 17
09-21-2003, 09:51 PM
Originally posted by Ralph
Where is Dr. Love when u need him?:D

howard we are gonna have to get u a cell phone and give the number out to everyone on here... u'll be like the DR. phil of EXriders lmfao:D :p

09-21-2003, 10:11 PM
this is my opinion but i think she told u her boy friend would get pissed b cuz she couldnt think of any other way to tell you that she really didnt want to go, sry bro but it happens, maybe some other time right?

heavy
09-21-2003, 10:18 PM
Ask her Dad to go quadn'. If he likes you, maybe he'll push her if your direction.:D

SGA
09-22-2003, 01:18 AM
2 choices.
1) Sit home saturday nights wishing you were with this girl.
2) Go find some girls that want to be with you.

Hint: Choose #2

Guy400
09-22-2003, 04:12 AM
Call 1-800-GO-FIND-ANOTHER-GIRL.

wilkin250r
09-22-2003, 08:59 AM
"Honey, you that guy I've been telling you about, the one that's been eyeing me for months? Well, he just asked me if I want to go riding off alone with him out in the woods. What do you think?"

09-22-2003, 09:29 AM
just go gay im sure theres a ton of guys whod like to ride on your quad with you

09-22-2003, 09:34 AM
well it might lead to soemthign else but i wouldnt force anythign i just wanted to make a new firned to go ridng with, then brag to all my firends aobut the reallt hot chick that i know, lol

but really i do see your point but if they have been goign out for a year and a half i think he shoudl be able to trust her.

yeaaa and your gonan get punched in the face if u keep it up, u want her admit it, and if was her bf id kick your *** she obviously doesnt like you so leave her alone , shes probaly like 'o maw gaaaawd this like kid at school was totally all over me like whatever, he totally want me and hes like ewwwwwww he wont leave me alonnne hes like ya wanna go fo wheelin im like chaaaaa not with youuu ,like whatever' then her bf is gettin pissed, then she keeps saying that and wham wham im gonna have to read a post about how u got yourass kicked

Martin Blair
09-22-2003, 04:26 PM
Originally posted by freeride132
yeaaa and your gonan get punched in the face if u keep it up, u want her admit it, and if was her bf id kick your *** she obviously doesnt like you so leave her alone , shes probaly like 'o maw gaaaawd this like kid at school was totally all over me like whatever, he totally want me and hes like ewwwwwww he wont leave me alonnne hes like ya wanna go fo wheelin im like chaaaaa not with youuu ,like whatever' then her bf is gettin pissed, then she keeps saying that and wham wham im gonna have to read a post about how u got yourass kicked

yeah i do, but that doesnt mean anything shes goign otu with soemoen else.

what i dont get is she said sure on friday but then when i talked to her aobut it later she said no, or else i would believe that she doesnt really want to go.

I would forget aobut her but its kind of hard when im in CAD with her and she ask for my damn help every day. I dont mind but its hlarious she doesnt evne know what a 1/4 and 1/8 of a inch is, lmao.

later this year when i dotn see her at all then it would be easy. Maybe she dont like me at all alot of my friends think she is a ***** and really stuck up shes goign otu with a jurnior so i image she is but i dont see any of it. I dont care if her bf comes up to me chances are he wont do **** most peopel dont really want to fight.

09-22-2003, 04:37 PM
ill punch both of u

Guy400
09-22-2003, 04:41 PM
its hlarious she doesnt evne know what a 1/4 and 1/8 of a inch is, lmao.I bet you'd like to show her :eek:

Guy400
09-22-2003, 04:42 PM
ill punch both of u LMFAO :D

2001400ex
09-22-2003, 05:04 PM
Originally posted by Guy400
I bet you'd like to show her :eek:

Oh my GOD I LAUGHED SO HARD! LMAO!!

Martin Blair
09-22-2003, 05:12 PM
o yeah thanks for all the hlep,

lmao that is funny

Chef
09-22-2003, 05:22 PM

Do you think this is the kid from the AIM chat...with the pictures of his dad on the "stool"?:ermm:

Martin Blair
09-22-2003, 05:30 PM
lmao

no that wouldnt be me my im is the same as my name here

Guy400
09-22-2003, 05:59 PM
Originally posted by Chef
Do you think this is the kid from the AIM chat...with the pictures of his dad on the "stool"?:ermm: I almost had that picture out of my head until you reminded me just now. I'm going to have nightmares for a week.:grr:

09-22-2003, 07:25 PM

lmfao :p

09-22-2003, 07:31 PM
ban me if u must,but i didnt even finish reading the first page of these posts and all these posts about 7th grade love issues are ridiculous. no1 cares. and if u do care,well,i dunno. but god some people sound like real idiots..

ny300exrider
09-22-2003, 07:40 PM
Originally posted by Narly R
How about you foreget about her!;) I have learned girls are a waste of TIME!!!!!!!!:rolleyes: :mad: ;) Let them come to you! And she dont sound like you will be able to get her...

AMEN~~~~someone who thinks like me :D

09-22-2003, 07:54 PM
Originally posted by fuZe
ban me if u must,but i didnt even finish reading the first page of these posts and all these posts about 7th grade love issues are ridiculous. no1 cares. and if u do care,well,i dunno. but god some people sound like real idiots..

yeah, i think your one of em:eek2:

hessianmx111
09-22-2003, 07:57 PM
lmao:p :blah:

Martin Blair
09-22-2003, 08:34 PM
Originally posted by fuZe

you are a fin idiot im not in 7th grade buddy, no reason to start a argument but keep crap tp yourself

09-22-2003, 08:36 PM
hes been causing trouble all week, that damn freak

Nausty
09-22-2003, 09:41 PM

lol,

dude, forget about her seriously. When you make a big deal about a single girl it just makes you look like a pud and makes you too attainable. JMO. Start chasing after other girls and when you get a chance talk w/ her too. Be yourself and let them talk. Pure easy.

SGA
09-22-2003, 11:37 PM
Maybe she dont like me at all
Now thats some good advice, and you said it yourself!

I know how you feel, back in me highschool years, I had a crush on a couple different girls. Man I thought they were it, daydreamed about them all the time. Both were one grade under me. Well, they never warmed up to me, we never went out, that was that. Found me some others girls that wanted to have "relations" ;) .
Oh, back in highschool, we had a few hot teachers . I used to sit in thier class and daydream bout them, and not about their writing style. :blah:

86350x
09-23-2003, 01:19 AM
Barry White would say

"Baby you remind me of a ham sandwich"

Find a different one, don't make yourself look desperate.:)

zfire_28
09-23-2003, 02:16 AM
If you really like this girl, don't give up. keep after her. next time you see her try this..............pull down your shorts, tuck your frank & beans between your legs, squeeze your legs together tight, then turn around and bend over in front of her. This will get her attention.;)

J/P:D

09-23-2003, 12:07 PM
hahhahah flucking sicko

09-23-2003, 01:34 PM
Originally posted by zfire_28
If you really like this girl, don't give up. keep after her. next time you see her try this..............pull down your shorts, tuck your frank & beans between your legs, squeeze your legs together tight, then turn around and bend over in front of her. This will get her attention.;)

J/P:D fruit baskets..i witnessed one of those at MIS this year :scary:

but anyway...seriously dude..move on to girls that dont need approval to be with you...there plenty out there

sparky450AR
09-23-2003, 05:44 PM
Originally posted by Narly R
Let them come to you!

exactly!:)

Andrew400ex
09-24-2003, 07:36 AM
u dont know trouble

Ryan
09-24-2003, 10:01 AM
Originally posted by SGA
Oh, back in highschool, we had a few hot teachers . I used to sit in thier class and daydream bout them, and not about their writing style. :blah:

I know what thats like :D .

09-24-2003, 10:10 AM
Originally posted by Ryan
I know what thats like :D . why is it there is NO hot teachers at my school...only one ive ever even seen in real life was when i was in 6th grade..and didnt know the difference then:(

2001400ex
09-24-2003, 02:21 PM
Originally posted by zfire_28

J/P:D

L O L !