PDA

View Full Version : Magnum Propeg Nerf bars/ old DG Propeg

Notu400ex
09-20-2003, 09:14 PM
I am finding it very difficult to find nets for these. Anyone have any suggestions? It is a 3X3 webbing design. The manufacturer of these doesn't want to sell nets only and C&D Racing hasn't been able to find a solution yet.

Also, these do not match up well with a PRM skidplate. Too much hassle with the main center mount of the PRM conflicting with the front u-bolt mounts on the Magnum nerfs.

Plan to sell the PRM on e-bay slightly used since it will have one ride on it (I put an old set of AC nerfs with stock pegs on for this one ride tomorrow). I would have put the old DG skidplate back on it but I pretty much had to drill the darn thing off and didn't have time to mess with it. I plan to go with a Moose skidplate. They have nice mounts and the skidplate doesn't rattle at all. I will order 2 of them Monday.

Please help on the nets if you can. I am just about ready to go into the fabrication business. I wonder how often people get pulled into businesses they don't really want to be in just because nobody is offering the full solution.

Thanks,

Jon

lil400exman
09-20-2003, 09:20 PM
well try ac webbing man its a 3x3 and it should work better than nuttin imo! and bummer about the skid plate thats why itry and buy everything from the same manufacturer cause of combpaibility issues......;)

Notu400ex
09-22-2003, 12:32 PM
C&D got back to me (patience is a virtue that I strive to obtain while others were born with it).

They got me a set of replacement nets and may be getting more in stock for anyone else running these nerfs. :D

Thanks again to C&D for coming through.

/Jon