PDA

View Full Version : Plaztic Paint

RH1N08d9
09-20-2003, 08:45 PM
Hey, I got some extra money sittin arond, and I was gonna buy new plastic for my 400ex, but I also need new tires, and I can't afford both. I think I am going to just paint the plastic temporarily until I can get new plastic. Right now my fenders have some big scraches in them, can I sand them out then paint over it with that krylon fusion stuff? Where can I find there website, and where can I buy it? What do you guys think Kawasaki green would look like on an ex? I am gonna try to find a color like that. Thanks!

350Xrider
09-21-2003, 12:53 PM
definatly KRYLON FUSION PLASTIC PAINT, heres what it can do.
heres the thread

http://www.3wheeler.org/vb/showthread.php?s=&threadid=9711

Diedrich
09-21-2003, 10:19 PM
yeah i heard that fusion paint works pretty good but i would just use it for a lil while and as soon as u get the money buy new plastic

jcs327
10-05-2003, 10:59 AM
I just tried the Krylon Fusion on my black side covers and they turned out great. I am considering doing my fenders. The only thing I noticed was that the stuff is thin, so use quite a few coats.

RH1N08d9
10-05-2003, 07:10 PM
I was thinking about putting some type of clear tape on the area's where the plastic would get scuffed. Kinda like a clear number plate background kinda stuff. That sounds like a good Idea!