PDA

View Full Version : Rhode Island :mad:

RIjon
09-20-2003, 05:19 PM
Welp the ONLY 'legal' place in Rhode Island was Shut down today

Not really sure why but the owner of the land had the police turning ppl away all day

I was able to chat with the cops for a while but bottom line is ....it's Done :(

So NOW WHAT? ..... I might as well sell this damn thing

I LOVE riding but wtf , I don't want to drive many hours just to tool around for a day on the quad

I Guess I could sell my house and move or something but that's Some LARGE pita

Anyone have Any ideas ??

Sucks:ermm:

lil400exman
09-20-2003, 07:55 PM
iwhy would u even want to live in rhode island? i went there once just stuck up doctors and suger daddy's drivin around in there hummer h-1's bmw 540's and crap i hate it there its liek that kinda where i live i want out i want ppl drivin by in trucks with stright pipes not carin if if your quad is loud.......move i am and i am so happy and hwere i am moving to places to ride right from my backyard.......cant complain bout that..........:devil:

RIjon
09-21-2003, 01:18 AM
Um..... you are talking abo0t LONG island , NY

Rhode Island isn't like that at all

Please learn how to spell

RIjon
09-24-2003, 11:32 AM
Anyone have any Insight on another Spot ???

lil400exman
09-24-2003, 03:10 PM
Originally posted by RIjon
Anyone have any Insight on another Spot ???
hey man just cause i made a few typos in a post doesnt mean i cant spell. you asked for my opinion i gave it and if you dont like it say "only so and so reply cause i dont like your opinon" ok man? geeze man and when i drove through Rhode Island was so stuffy i could barely move or breathe.....:mad:

300exHILLER
09-24-2003, 03:57 PM
Whats up RIjon? I hear ya on the riding spots. I just go up to franklin near wes' place. But I think you are closer to CT so I would try to PM MUFF he has a riding spot and is just over the border.

RIjon
09-24-2003, 05:42 PM
Thanks Hiller ... I will shoot him a pm. Give me a shout the next time you are going up around Frankln

lil400, Sorry you had such a bad expirience "driving through" Rhode Island lol

just cause i made a few typos in a post doesnt mean i cant spell

That is correct .. Sorry to come of harsh

lil400exman
09-24-2003, 07:57 PM
Originally posted by RIjon
Thanks Hiller ... I will shoot him a pm. Give me a shout the next time you are going up around Frankln

lil400, Sorry you had such a bad expirience "driving through" Rhode Island lol

That is correct .. Sorry to come of harsh
sorry me too bro! just my ex's mom her and i got into it today and i am not happy....:( sad thing her mom is the one that split us up.......everyone who has bad mother in laws/or future ones which might is my problem! :confused know how it can be!:rolleyes: :eek2: i really liked her too lol overall things arent hott in my life......:p