PDA

View Full Version : girl ?

Punk'd
09-20-2003, 10:56 AM
ok like my g/f broke up wit this guy for me we have been going out for like a month and at this dance her ex was there doing stupid **** like dancein weird and she kept lookin at him while we were dancin im kinda thinkin she still likes him and i dont kno wat to do guys can u help me thanks alot she always tells me she loves me and we freak dance all the time n kiss in all of that but im just kinda worryed ya kno she tells me she likes him just as a friend but i get this feeling like shes lieing or something.

god girls r so weird sometimes

kabd69667
09-20-2003, 11:18 AM
is this the same one that was at the dance and kissed another guy:confused:

SGA
09-20-2003, 11:28 AM
Exriders, your love connection.
You dont own her. Maybe she does still have feelings for him. Sometimes love rips your heart out and stomps on it. Thats life. Good luck.

Punk'd
09-20-2003, 11:30 AM
Originally posted by kabd69667
is this the same one that was at the dance and kissed another guy:confused:

ya but that happened before we went out wen her ex and her were going out and she kissed this other dude and idk wtf is going on love is weird i kno she really loves me tho i guess thats all that matters i get friends to ask her and this one girl is her b/f and she asked and my g/f said that she really really likes me and wants it to be that way forever so ya

flyin#5
09-20-2003, 11:30 AM
dont sweat it. wouldnt you be looking at you x girl if whe was table dancing or something? i would and i wouldnt say i had feelings left for her just that you look for some reason.... and you kind of care. idk its falked up.

Punk'd
09-20-2003, 11:41 AM
well i guess that makes sence but idk i get this weird feeling

FourFiftyFour
09-20-2003, 11:41 AM
I dated a guy for a year and a half, and everything went great until the last couple months then he broke up with me for some odd reason i dont know why, well i hadnt talked to him in a month and a half and then we meet up and he acts like we never broke up and im thinkin we are gonna get back together and start our relationship back up...... we stay together that night until like 2 am and then the next day we were gonna go ridin at the track.. well he never shows up at the track and that night he takes out some rather large girl who doesnt wear makeup or dress nice at all and she just works at kroger and thats all she does.... so yeah i got used again by him..... so believe me.. its not that bad... it gets worse when u get in long term relationships :ermm: if she dumps u for him then she aint worth your time.. just like the guy i was with is definitely not worth my time even tho it took me a bit longer to find out... :confused2 :( :(

Got Huevos?
09-20-2003, 11:43 AM
how about you beat the crap out of him and tell him if he ever tries anything shady with your girl you'll shove a crow-bar up his a** and if he says he doesn't believe you take a crow bar with you just to show you mean it. :D

j/p

Punk'd
09-20-2003, 11:46 AM
lol ya but hes one of my good good friends tho thats the thing lol
and ya i guess it chould be worse

SGA
09-20-2003, 11:50 AM
Originally posted by punk'd
lol ya but hes one of my good good friends tho thats the thing lol
and ya i guess it chould be worse
Dude, you gotta lesson to learn. Girls come and go, good friends do not.

Punk'd
09-20-2003, 11:53 AM
dude this is no ordanery g/f its weird i really love her as if i chould marry her and spend the rest of my life with her i dont feel this way about other girls man im going to keep her and c if anything else happens and i kno she feels the same bout me or so i hear and so she says lol

flyin#5
09-20-2003, 12:11 PM
Originally posted by SGA

i agree. with girls you might think your gonna be together forever then one day later you have ten knives stuck in you back. but then agian friends can be even worse sometimes... your quad however will always be there:D

SGA
09-20-2003, 12:33 PM
dude this is no ordinary g/f its weird i really love her as if i chould marry her and spend the rest of my life with her.
I've had a bunch of G/F's like that!:blah:

trx440
09-20-2003, 12:40 PM
If she did it to the last guy, odds are she'll do it to you.

Dude, you don't love her. If your Dad offered to buy you a 450R AND a Mitsubishi Evo VIII as long as you never talked to her again, would you accept? If you loved her you wouldn't.

My old man told me, "Never put your heart in a girl, put your _ _ _ _ in her". Sorry if that's graphic for the ladies in the crowd.

The pain you feel when, you break up or when they cheat on you, is the feeling of losing. You are afraid others' will think you're a loser because in the "game of love" you just lost a game. But remember, your life is a season not a game, so don't get caught up with one event. Just try to end your season with a winning record.

You'll have the rest of your life to spend with 1 woman. Don't rush it, trust me.

Punk'd
09-20-2003, 12:49 PM
dude id take her over anything and she was messed up that night she kissed the other dude she was mad at her b/f cuzz he blew her off and she thought he was going wit another girl (so the rumor says) im gonna trust her and just wait love i guess is bout trust

Punk'd
09-20-2003, 01:18 PM
k man if ur gonna get like that dont anwser i came to u guys cuzz i kno u whould help and i thank the people that have helped

trx440
09-20-2003, 01:28 PM
JS,

Back off my man punk'd. He's obviously a sensitive, thoughtful young man who is gonna get his heart ripped out over and over and over................j/k

punk'd,

There's nothing wrong with being a good guy and being respectful. It will make you a better person when you grow up.

bansheeguy77
09-20-2003, 02:03 PM
Originally posted by SGA
I've had a bunch of G/F's like that!:blah:

dam straight....oh i love u we will be together forever 2 weeks later they never wanna see u again...dont get too involved too quick dude it will just hurt worse. im not saying that u guys wont last but the statistics are not on ur side. who cares if hes ur friend still put fear in him. i was in a similar situation where me and this girl were gonna hook up but then she changes her mind and 2 days later my 1 who i thought was a good friend is trying to get on her....hes about 140 and a twig in about 185-190 so i had a talkin with him haha but anyhow thats beside the point talk to him, if hes a dick about it kill him. and dont jump into wanting to be with her forever too fast its only been a month....give it about 9 months to a year before ya think bout that...trust us old guys :blah:

Nausty
09-20-2003, 02:39 PM
if u ask me just let it be. If you ask me if you make a big deal about it it will only make it worse and make u look like more of a dork. She only looked at a guy anyways. Don't take it to serious!

Got Huevos?
09-20-2003, 02:42 PM
whats bullsh*t is that if they do get back together then break up she comes runnin back to you like u still care if she does do that turn her down so quick that she'll still be asking the question after you said no.its kinda stupid how they think it will work out the second time around when it will onyl end the same way as the first time.

flyin#5
09-20-2003, 03:09 PM
Originally posted by Got Huevos?
whats bullsh*t is that if they do get back together then break up she comes runnin back to you like u still care if she does do that turn her down so quick that she'll still be asking the question after you said no.its kinda stupid how they think it will work out the second time around when it will onyl end the same way as the first time.

and its pathetic when that happens 10+ times........:ermm:

EXtreme
09-20-2003, 05:44 PM
Originally posted by SGA

I used to say that all the time, you know "Bros before hoes". Now 10 years later I still got the girl and have no clue where my friends from back then are. So I don't quiet agree w/ this statment. You never know she could be the one. Only time will tell. Don't give up that easily, you never know. Good luck

blondie69
09-20-2003, 08:05 PM
dude, just cuz u 2 kiss all the time and all that stuff doesn't mean she loves u as much as u seem to love her. just see how things go in the next few weeks...and if things go suspiciously...get rid of her. and u say u love her this much now? oooooh just wait a lil while. I can't remember how old u said u were before...but just wait awhile, and u'll know if she's "the one" or not

Punk'd
09-20-2003, 08:26 PM
well its been a month and like 5days so everythings cool and shes the type were if we fight shes not all like its over she trys to correct it

4wheelboy
09-20-2003, 08:41 PM
well its been a month and like 5days so everythings cool and shes the type were if we fight shes not all like its over she trys to correct it

best advice i can give if she dump you and goes with the x is **** happens :(

SGA
09-21-2003, 01:02 AM
Originally posted by EXtreme
I used to say that all the time, you know "Bros before hoes". Now 10 years later I still got the girl and have no clue where my friends from back then are. So I don't quiet agree w/ this statment. You never know she could be the one. Only time will tell. Don't give up that easily, you never know. Good luck
I thought about that. He said good friend. So I took it like best buddies that have been together for along time.
Well, first I would not date a good freinds ex right away, and then only if he was comfortable with it later. And if he dated my ex right away, hes not a good friend, cause i'd prob be hurting over breaking up. A good friendship is too important to ruin over dating someone.

Tommy 17
09-21-2003, 07:42 AM
howard (SGA) ur new name on here is DR LOVE... haha

yes the i love u thing is a big joke with teens... girls just haven't seemed to figure out though boys use it for one thing... when u say "I love u" ur pretty much sayin ok i want some:p

dude remember bros b4 hoes unless the hoe is extremely hot and u'll never have that change again...

i've personally lost alot of friends over girls... and i can show u on the back of the school pics from the girls they say i love u... we'll be together forever... lmfao i could show u 15 pictures that say that... u'll never replace ur friends though... and trust me no matter how hard u try... they will always remember u stole and screwed their ex-g.f:o and they won't trust u... nor want to hang with u... trust me i know...

D11NR
09-21-2003, 08:20 AM
LMAO this is like days of our lives, punked dont sweat it man its a fu***ng roller coaster called life. They will come and go. Tell her how you feel and see how it goes from there. OR you could follow the advice of my Grandparents god rest there souls never marry the cow when the milk is free

dirtmomma
09-21-2003, 08:23 AM
Originally posted by SGA
YEP aww he'll get it one day, school days:p those were the days huh!!;)

dpizz450
09-21-2003, 09:18 AM
haha dont sweat it punk'd. u need 4 or 5 girlfriends in high school anyway :D :D

dpizz450
09-21-2003, 09:22 AM
Originally posted by flyin#5
and its pathetic when that happens 10+ times........:ermm:

SO TRUE!!!!! :grr:

Martin Blair
09-21-2003, 10:33 AM
dude ive flet lthe same way, but in highschool it ant really worth it, alot of girls just care about how popular the guy is, they dont reall care if they like him or not, 99% of the time they will go out with the guy tht is more popular then you even thoguth they really like you, they just want to look good.

SGA
09-21-2003, 12:43 PM
Look what I found:eek: This B&W scanner im using blows.

trx440
09-21-2003, 12:48 PM
Who's that dude kissing your mom??

I love spy cams.

09-21-2003, 04:05 PM
dont get to involved too soon...i was with a girl for almost a year...she dumped me one day because she said "she loves me too much it hurts when were not togther" lmfao...it hurt badly when she dumped me..but the reason made me think shes a complete idiot (and she is) so about 6-7 months later she starts sating my good friend kenny..i could careless about her though...then jsut about 3 months ago she got online saying how much she hated me etc...made up 343425 lies just to impress her friends...then i typed one long statement..pointing out everylie she said jsut now..etc...(at this time her and kenny arent together no more) well the next day she goes to kennies house...starts cryin..(keep in my mind she was a virgin before this) and kenny ****ed her in the arse:confused2 ...then the next day she called him and he wouldnt answer....a few days later she gets online and starts saying how shes soooo sorry for what she did etc..and willing to give "us" another chance..i laughed and put my away mesage up...to this date me and kenny are still good friends and i got a new gf..who im happy with:cool:

dpizz450
09-21-2003, 04:25 PM
bros before hoes .

trx440
09-21-2003, 04:49 PM
Nacs,

Sounds like she had some type of medical condition that was quickly cured by a trip to the Proctologist. :devil:

Might she be in need of a follow up visit??

Maybe you guys should get back together for a couple of hours.;)

09-21-2003, 05:02 PM
Originally posted by trx440
Nacs,

Sounds like she had some type of medical condition that was quickly cured by a trip to the Proctologist. :devil:

Might she be in need of a follow up visit??

Maybe you guys should get back together for a couple of hours.;) lmfao...if you knew her..you would understand why i wouldnt do that...shes a female wrestler:confused2 and she has WAAAAAAAy to many problems..jsut trust me on this one..and shes not exactly thin around the middle either

trx440
09-21-2003, 05:33 PM
and shes not exactly thin around the middle either
--------------------------------------------------------

But she was thin when you were dating her though, right!? That's your story, now stick to it.

Let me tell you, I've NEVER gone home with a big girl but I have woke up with a few.

:eek2:

09-21-2003, 05:37 PM
Originally posted by trx440
and shes not exactly thin around the middle either
--------------------------------------------------------

But she was thin when you were dating her though, right!? That's your story, now stick to it.

Let me tell you, I've NEVER gone home with a big girl but I have woke up with a few.

:eek2: nah she wasnt thin then either....shes not realy fat..but i wouldnt call her skinny...we started goin out in 8th grade...back then i didnt care who i went out with realy....then i grew on her though..she WAS an awesome person to be around..but ****...middle of freshman year..she turned gothic:confused2

trx440
09-21-2003, 05:51 PM
That explains it, many a good girl has been lost to the world of Goth. Black clothes, pale skin and bad hair sure thing to cure your friskiness.

WEEZIL
09-21-2003, 05:54 PM
Dude,,,,, what are u? like 10? screw her.. its only gona cause problems..

cdalejef
09-21-2003, 06:08 PM
Originally posted by CDaleChick
I dated a guy for a year and a half, and everything went great until the last couple months then he broke up with me for some odd reason i dont know why, well i hadnt talked to him in a month and a half and then we meet up and he acts like we never broke up and im thinkin we are gonna get back together and start our relationship back up...... we stay together that night until like 2 am and then the next day we were gonna go ridin at the track.. well he never shows up at the track and that night he takes out some rather large girl who doesnt wear makeup or dress nice at all and she just works at kroger and thats all she does.... so yeah i got used again by him..... so believe me.. its not that bad... it gets worse when u get in long term relationships :ermm: if she dumps u for him then she aint worth your time.. just like the guy i was with is definitely not worth my time even tho it took me a bit longer to find out... :confused2 :( :( That guy is an idiot Kara....your a he11 of a catch!!!;)

09-21-2003, 06:32 PM
Originally posted by Jeff@QuadShop
That guy is an idiot Kara....your a he11 of a catch!!!;) from the pics ive seen...hes right:eek2:

Narly R
09-21-2003, 06:54 PM
when you find a girl that wont keep ya from ridding and is cool, then you have yourself a keeper!;)

Some girls are worth a little effort then most are not.

Stevie-D
09-21-2003, 06:59 PM
if u ask me just let it be. If you ask me if you make a big deal about it it will only make it worse and make u look like more of a dork. She only looked at a guy anyways. Don't take it to serious!

dang...i sure know what you mean. ive been dating this gorgeous senior for bout 3 weeks now, and one of my best buddies cant seem to stay away from her. i was over her house friday night, and he comes over and stays til 10:30. i had to leave at 10. bat fastard:scary: i swear hes jealous and hes tryin to piss me off. his older bro told me this. but seriously, dont take it too seriously. shes onlyLOOKIN at her EX, right? just thank good god almighty that shes not givin him a lap dance...if she ever does that its time to open up your can of whoop-***....see my point?

on to another note...bout bros b4 hoes and all that crap...seems to me that as soon as i started dating this girl that all my friends dont seem to want anything to do with me. (except for the ones that are involved with another woman:rolleyes: ) ima thinkin that its cuz ive always been the stupid giant redneck who noone ever gave the time of day to...and now im dating the prettiest girl in my school:blah: lucky me i guess....

come to think of it...i aint sure how this advice is gonna help you get yer chit together...but GOOD LUCK anyway!!!!
:blah: :D

wilkin250r
09-21-2003, 07:45 PM
She left some other guy for you?

I always say "Look how you got her, because that's how you're going to lose her"

I bet it won't be too long before she leaves you for someone else...

FourFiftyFour
09-21-2003, 11:47 PM
Originally posted by Jeff@QuadShop
That guy is an idiot Kara....your a he11 of a catch!!!;)

awww thanks, youre a sweety.. i would post a pic of this girl so u all could see what a big dumb@ss my ex is but i cant post pics on this thing ever and yall might become blind by her pics.....:confused2

hmm maybe i need to find me a nice fast quad racer :D any takers?

SGA
09-22-2003, 12:11 AM
Originally posted by nacsracer27
..but i wouldnt call her skinny... middle of freshman year..she turned gothic:confused2
Goth girls are ok I guess, but most of them are err...Thick.

cdalejef
09-22-2003, 06:56 AM
awww thanks, youre a sweety.. i would post a pic of this girl so u all could see what a big dumb@ss my ex is but i cant post pics on this thing ever and yall might become blind by her pics.....:confused2

hmm maybe i need to find me a nice fast quad racer :D any takers? Wanna move to KY?:D

wilkin250r
09-22-2003, 08:48 AM
hmm maybe i need to find me a nice fast quad racer :D any takers?

Dang it, I KNEW I should have started racing this season... :(

trueblue450
09-22-2003, 12:19 PM
**** one month aint nothing. Go home and go to bed if you "LOVE" her in 1 month. if you want to find out if she loves you pull your pants down and tell her to make like a vacum!