View Full Version : Have you ever woke up and think your dream was real?

Martin Blair
09-20-2003, 09:39 AM
I had the best dream last night.

It started off with me getting up on saturday morning (this morning) and then al the sudden im out in my backyard and theres the new trx450r and yfz450, i was think obut them before i went to bed.

Anyway beyond my fence was thing huge field, which there is like a 4 acre field in real life, so i decide to go ridding the yami first and it was or handled good and good power but had a 2wheelin problem in corners, then i rode the new honda itn was great damn near same power as yfz but hndle much better no 2 wheelin problem, and it would slide much better. then i was all the sudden inside my house again and had the convo with my dad about which bike had more power i said i thoguht the new honda did but my 400ex could probably hang with them. then i woke up and for some reason went out to the backyard and expected there to be 2 quads back there but there wasnt and i was really dissapointed.

thought i would share, i wonder if what i thoght of the 2 in my dream is what they are in real life.

theTman
09-20-2003, 09:49 AM
ya i had that happen 2 me..i had just sold my 1st dirtbike a late 80s honda cr80r..i had a dream that i was ridin it and then at the end of my dream i put it away..so i wake up the next mornin and run outside to the shed and it wasnt there:(

flyin#5
09-20-2003, 09:59 AM
usually for me when i get something big or something big happens i think i dream it. i will usually get up in the middle of the night and check. lol

cheetah
09-20-2003, 10:08 AM
I had near the exact same dream. Except in mine the Yamaha was very fast popping wheelies through all gears then I got on the Honda and it was only a 4 speed and was slow.:huh

crazybuffalo
09-20-2003, 10:24 PM
i know this will sound stupid, but here goes, a couple of nights ago i dreamed i ran into something white but didnt remember what it was, well today i ran, at full speed, into the side of a white boat. it was funny. especcially since it was parked and on a trailer in my backyard. :p :cool: :cool:

Punk'd
09-20-2003, 10:37 PM
mines bout my g/f all i can say is :eek2: ~!!!! WOWY~!

D-4our
09-20-2003, 10:42 PM
lol...i had one about my g/f too but that one came true! :cool:

but yeah i had the same thing happen... I dreamed about being taken out of math class to go get a new quad and put as many aftermarket parts as i want on it, only to wake up in my bed really pissed off.

Punk'd
09-20-2003, 10:45 PM
LOL...that sucks i went to sleep one night in my room and woke up in the bacement LOL i was like wtf

yzrider04
11-29-2003, 08:46 PM
Originally posted by crazybuffalo
i know this will sound stupid, but here goes, a couple of nights ago i dreamed i ran into something white but didnt remember what it was, well today i ran, at full speed, into the side of a white boat. it was funny. especcially since it was parked and on a trailer in my backyard. :p :cool: :cool: You hit ur boat on your quadrunner 160

11-29-2003, 08:56 PM
yea i remember times when i would go to bed with my head at the top of the bed then i would wake up with my head at the bottom.. kinda like i turned 180 degrees while i was asleep,.. freaky part my covers were still made and the pillow was down there with me..:confused: yea one time i dreamed a chick came over and was waiting for me in the living room,.. so when i woke up i went into the living room to see if it was true and i saw my grandma on the coach.. not exactly what i expected:huh

Ryan
11-29-2003, 09:01 PM
I've had dreams like that, except they were never good ones.

I get a nightmare everynight! It really sucks. I havn't had a good dream in over a year.

11-29-2003, 09:03 PM
yeah once when i was lil i thought i got all these toys i woke up to go play with them and im like **** its a dream i was so pissed

this morning i had mtv on and some video was on about milkshakes and some black chick was dancing i dont know if it was real or not , she was thrusting her hips and the milkshake was squirting up in the air, was i dreaming? or is there such a video? im not sure if i was having a dream about it when i was waking up or what

11-29-2003, 09:11 PM
Originally posted by js52589
lmao I usually have mtv on so i when im half awake I half dream about songs and stuff... or if some1 is tryin to wake me up I hear them in a dream... and yea there is a video about "milkshakes" :macho

is there a hot black chick in it?

yeah one time there was a interview with jack osbourne on mtv when i was waking up and i had a dream and he was telling me not to do drugs then he started talking about snorting rice:huh i gotta start shutting the tv off , especially when i leave it on sci fi and wake up and mystery science theater 3000 is on

Evan
11-29-2003, 09:12 PM
I dreamed I was eating a big marshmallow, and woke up with part of my pillow in my mouth:huh

No really, I dreamed I got shot. I lost this dudes 5,000 dollars and he gave me a day to get it back, well I didnt, so I ran from him, and he found me somehow back at my house, and he pulls out a little 22 pistol and shoots me in the arm, im like oww, that wasnt too bad, then he shoots me about 5 more times, and my whole side goes numb, and hes like you still gotta find my money...wtf

EvilJester400EX
11-29-2003, 09:14 PM
Originally posted by Evan
I dreamed I was eating a big marshmallow, and woke up with part of my pillow in my mouth:huh

No really, I dreamed I got shot. I lost this dudes 5,000 dollars and he gave me a day to get it back, well I didnt, so I ran from him, and he found me somehow back at my house, and he pulls out a little 22 piston and shoots me in the arm, im like oww, that wasnt too bad, then he shoots me about 5 more times, and my whole side goes numb, and hes like you still gotta find my money...wtf

I nearly died when he told me this in the truck, considering the first time we met he told me he had a dream about going to the track with my family and my dad drove off a cliff.. :huh

nuclearkielbasa
11-29-2003, 09:14 PM
One time I had a dream that I was eating chocolate pudding and I woke up with a spoon up my asch?

:D

11-29-2003, 09:15 PM
Originally posted by Evan

lmfao

11-29-2003, 09:17 PM
Originally posted by nuclearkielbasa
One time I had a dream that I was eating chocolate pudding and I woke up with a spoon up my asch?

:D

lmao

its odd how youc ant exprience anything in a drea that you havent in real life

in one of my more odd dreams i had been looking at this adult matierial and this girl had these really nasty nipples looked like dang ole fruity pebbles anyway...i had adrema some chick was stripping for me and when she took her shirt off she had those fruity pebble tits, i got so scared i woke up and looked all over to mkae sure it was fake

nuclearkielbasa
11-29-2003, 09:24 PM
Originally posted by freeride132
lmao

its odd how youc ant exprience anything in a drea that you havent in real life

in one of my more odd dreams i had been looking at this adult matierial and this girl had these really nasty nipples looked like dang ole fruity pebbles anyway...i had adrema some chick was stripping for me and when she took her shirt off she had those fruity pebble tits, i got so scared i woke up and looked all over to mkae sure it was fake

LMAO!

Have you been to a little "establishment" about 5 miles or so from Muddy Creek Raceway called "The Mouse's Ear?"

We were down there for the national one year, all gathered around one of the tables for a little entertainment, and the girl had a pierced butthole! I shiat you not, dude! She had a diamond ring hanging from her rosebud! ( I think Jeremy Schell could back me up on this one! )

11-29-2003, 09:37 PM
lol, nasty what happens when she has diarehea

Quad18star
11-29-2003, 09:59 PM
Worst dreams are the ones when you think you're falling . Man I hate those . Makes me jump right out of bed .

11-29-2003, 11:00 PM
i dont know if i ever had a dream about falling i remeber my swim teacher chasing me at school and i couldnt run it was slow mo and he was going full speed, scarys hit

blondie69
11-30-2003, 07:23 AM
About the ppls leavin on the t.v...that happens to me when I fall asleep on the couch and spend the night there, like I'll have the t.v on MuchMusic and like I'll be dreamin these music videos. Same w/ if I have my stereo on while I'm sleeping, I'll dream sometimes about being in a concert or something happening w/ music. One thing I hate tho is when I'm dreaming while I'm asleep, but I start to wake up a lil tiny bit and I talk or do something, like one time I was dreamin that this dude turned me down or something, and then I woke up and my cheeks were wet (from crying in my sleep) and before I was sleeping on the couch, and I remember hearing myself say "Jonathan...ARE YOU GAY!?!" (Jon's my brother btw) and I think my mother heard me:confused: haha. Also before I can't quite remember what I was dreaming, but I woke up and my hands were in the air and 1 was holdin on to the other (almost like I was huggin someone?:confused: I dunno haha) Its screwed:huh

ZRider400
11-30-2003, 08:52 AM
I had a deam about riding a mojave on a track for some dumb reason:huh and i flipped it off a jump , then it landed on me lol

well a few days later......i rode a friends 400ex, and ended up flipping it the same way i dreamed about flipping a mojave.

So its like my dream predicted the future!

BlazingYamahaYz
11-30-2003, 10:12 AM
i hate those dreams, i think its real, and then it turns out fake....oh well ive had some good dreams...ive had some good dreams with britney spears, a train, and a tunnel:devil: alotta my dreams end up giving me deja vu in real life....kinda freaky....

LTandRaptorider
11-30-2003, 10:27 AM
Originally posted by Ryan
I've had dreams like that, except they were never good ones.

I get a nightmare everynight! It really sucks. I havn't had a good dream in over a year.

You're not dreaming about a guy wearing a fedora hat, red and green striped sweater, and knives for fingers, are you?? :eek2:

One, two, Freddies' comin for you...

PHIL_B54
11-30-2003, 11:05 AM
ever heard that song pearl jam re-did..last kiss i think is the name

anyway i used to listen to the radio all night, and i heard that song and had that dream about my girlfriend. i woke up sweating and my heart pounding. im not sure if i wasnt quite awake or i was just that convinced of what happened, but i called her at like 4am to make sure she was ok. i really dont care for that song anymore.

lol
11-30-2003, 11:49 AM
This was like three years ago, i dremt that there was this thing lled the night panther and this was halloween, i was with all my friends and the night panther was on my yard so we all ran, then later that night i was at my friends house and my mom came to pick me up, when we got home the night panther was still there and it attacked the car, the car was shaking and it flipped, that was all i remember!

Another one was that they were recruiting kids into the army and i'm with all my friends in a war, were fighting and fighting when i step into this water, all of a sudden i get shot about 10 times. the strange think was was that i kind of felt the shots.

Did u no that dreams are wat u thought about during the day, like if u see a deer but dont really concentrate on it, but then u think about it, u might have a dream about it

HoNdAdude48
11-30-2003, 11:51 AM
Originally posted by EvilJester400EX
I nearly died when he told me this in the truck, considering the first time we met he told me he had a dream about going to the track with my family and my dad drove off a cliff.. :huh

lmao...

crazybuffalo
12-05-2003, 09:20 PM
yeah justin on the big pimpin 1-6-0 p-o-s

Quad18star
12-05-2003, 09:52 PM
Originally posted by freeride132
i dont know if i ever had a dream about falling i remeber my swim teacher chasing me at school and i couldnt run it was slow mo and he was going full speed, scarys hit HAHA man I used to have the same type of dreams. For the longest time I used to dream about some guy chasing me right near our house and everytime I couldn't run fast enough and I used to end up getting shot in the back 3 times . Its freaky . Like i had these dreams for about 4 months or so . I've also had dreams where I'm in a fight with soemone and I'm trying my hardest to knock him out but everytime i get like an inch away from hitting him everythign slows right down and i just give him a lil smack. Makes me mad cuz I really wanna knock him out in my dreams , and then he just beats the hell out of me . Has anyone ever had a dream that was soooooo boring you wake urself up cuz its just too boring? I dreamt one night about shapes and colors . Thats all it was , just colored shapes, squares triangle, rectangles, circles. Was sooo damn boring that it woke me up . I fell back asleep and dreamt about it again. I did it 3 times in a row ... the said screw it and woke up .

SGA
12-05-2003, 11:34 PM
I was thinking about this thread lately. I've had all kinds of weird dreams.

I have been shot in some dreams, Its kinda weird, you know you are shot, you should be dead or hurt bad, but it doesnt hurt and you keep running. Also the part about fighting, you swing to knock the crap outta someone, but you just tap them.

Also, I talk in my sleep. Sometimes I carry on conversations with people in my dreams, just as I was awake talking to them.
Last year, 3 of us were at a GNCC race and turned in for the night. Well, I started talking in my sleep, and the second guy started talking in his sleep. We talked on and off all night while asleep. The third guy, my good friend Kevin, said the next morn, "WTF? You two guys yak all day, and then yak all night! I thought I was never gonna get any sleep with you two talking all night!" :D

Heres the bad part:
I have woke up several mornings with my wife pissed as h*** at me, I had a dream I was with some hot babe, and said it all out loud! :(

Narly R
12-06-2003, 12:39 AM
LMAO! O man, I have been being haunted by nose wheelies. Mostly been doing them on my sisters bicycle, but there were a few on CR's. I dont have cool dreams anymore really. I remember once I was in a feild, and there was a guy on a 400ex and he just kept roosting me whever i went and i couldnt get away, the rost just kept comming and comming..... that was when I had the warrior though!:devil:

I HAVE a dream that one day ALL Exriders will join and ride together!!:)

Narly R
12-06-2003, 12:44 AM
I do this really weird thing where im half awake and half asleep. Like Ill know what I am doing, but cant control it, like an alushion. Expecially if I am sick! Its freakey, cause it was like my bead was a HUGE hole in the ground, and i couldnt get out. But I was awake, like the pillow would be one side of the cliff or sumthin. Once I saw a bunch of spiders crawl under my pillow, and I FREAKED out, but I was like awake. And then I SAW flames, and yelled fire and we were deer huntin in the camper, and well you could guess what everyone did! LMAO!!! Ha ha it was funny.:D

I talk in my sleep like crazy too, Im just a sico I guess.

PHIL_B54
12-06-2003, 08:31 AM
Originally posted by SGA
Heres the bad part:
I have woke up several mornings with my wife pissed as h*** at me, I had a dream I was with some hot babe, and said it all out loud! :(

yep did that too, woke up and i guess i wasnt 100% awake and called the girlfriend the ex-girlfriends name...bad things man

remlapr
12-08-2003, 10:39 AM
I've had the slo-mo/no-impact swing thing happen to me while fighting in a dream also :mad: Feels like I'm trying to throw a punch through Jello or something. Wierd that several people have said that, I wonder what it means??

jtej
12-08-2003, 10:51 AM
I can't ever remember any of my dreams:( cept for maybe a few months after i may have some deja vu or something...i don't know is this normal...can anyone else not remember/recall their dreams? or am i just weird?

Toadz400
12-08-2003, 11:50 AM
i had a dream saturday night about my girl having sex with another guy, woke up it was around 2.....find out the next day it actually did happen, at that same time.....:(

oh and i have deja vu like 24/7 it's crazy...makes me feel like i don't know what's real or what's not.

SGA
12-08-2003, 12:31 PM
Originally posted by Toadz400
i had a dream saturday night about my girl having sex with another guy, woke up it was around 2.....find out the next day it actually did happen, at that same time.....:(

Well, that just flat out sucks. Sorry man, I feel for ya.