PDA

View Full Version : Idaho MX/ New Pics Houser quad

seven
09-20-2003, 05:37 AM
Some updated pics of the houser 426 quad and some from last nights Flat track, Congrats on the 3-3 finish for Quadjunkies and 3-2 finish of Troy!
http://home.mindspring.com/~seven13/id13.html
http://home.mindspring.com/~seven13/id9.html
Click on the pics for full size

dirtmomma
09-20-2003, 07:58 AM
NICE PICS!!! CONGRATS TO TINA WHOO HOO!!!! Looks to me like she's got the best set up there, man all those other quads look like they are riding pretty high!! CONGRATS TO TROY TOO!! That track looks a little rough?? Man I wish I could come race down there w/ you girls:(

RuffRyder400ex
09-20-2003, 08:04 AM
Sweet pics!

AlaskaSpeed
09-20-2003, 08:09 AM
Tina,
Congrats! Troy too....not a bad way to start out the season.........JIM

QuadJunkies
09-20-2003, 11:38 AM
Originally posted by seven
Some updated pics of the houser 426 quad and some from last nights Flat track, Congrats on the 3-3 finish for Quadjunkies and 3-2 finish of Troy!
http://home.mindspring.com/~seven13/id13.html
http://home.mindspring.com/~seven13/id9.html
Click on the pics for full size Thanks SEVEN,Im gonna try and do better tonight:ermm: I cant get any of the girls (maybe the gal on the Raptor) so I may run with the boyz and REALLY get schooled tonight, but Im kickin myself for not running faster than what I did .All the girls were running alot faster than I tohught they would,(well one girl wasnt)I guess the owner of Atvconnetion is doing a segment and Idahoatvinfo as well.Both I guess took some pics of all the ladies... I would like to also say Congrats to Troy !!!! I wish I had taken some pic, he had it goin on!!!:macho Heres a link to some of the other pics I posted .http://www.imagestation.com/album/?id=4289074187&congratulation_page=Y

QuadJunkies
09-20-2003, 01:19 PM
I just got word from Troy at theMX track that he had to pull out, his back was giving him a hard time ,so much that he couldnt even think to shift.:eek2: :eek: I think he had done to much the last few days,he had worked 12-14 hour shift then up for 22 hours with no sleep, went to flattrack race then back up 5 hours later for MX track.. I was looking orward to racing with him tonight too....:( Maybe he will feel better for tonights race,if not then he will be taking pics of me with the boyz tonight.....;)

QuadJunkies
09-20-2003, 11:39 PM
Originally posted by dirtmomma
NICE PICS!!! CONGRATS TO TINA WHOO HOO!!!! Looks to me like she's got the best set up there, man all those other quads look like they are riding pretty high!! CONGRATS TO TROY TOO!! That track looks a little rough?? Man I wish I could come race down there w/ you girls:( Hey girl.....I took me home a god placing tonight and ran Faster than ever!! Threw on a set of hoosiers(seven loaned to us to try)....MUCH BETTER!.. took me home a trophy tonight and raced Troy on the track.....LOL... What a blast!!:macho

QuadJunkies
09-20-2003, 11:40 PM
Originally posted by QuadJunkies
I just got word from Troy at theMX track that he had to pull out, his back was giving him a hard time ,so much that he couldnt even think to shift.:eek2: :eek: I think he had done to much the last few days,he had worked 12-14 hour shift then up for 22 hours with no sleep, went to flattrack race then back up 5 hours later for MX track.. I was looking orward to racing with him tonight too....:( Maybe he will feel better for tonights race,if not then he will be taking pics of me with the boyz tonight.....;) CORRECTION!!!!!! Troy finished up todays MX and took 1st place!!!!! so far a 2-2 for the MX season!! Way to go Troy!!!:macho

dirtmomma
09-21-2003, 07:43 AM
Hey girl.....I took me home a god placing tonight and ran Faster than ever!! Threw on a set of hoosiers(seven loaned to us to try)....MUCH BETTER!.. took me home a trophy tonight and raced Troy on the track.....LOL... What a blast!!:macho
OOOHHHHH that just gives me the itch even more hehe, way to go on bringing the trophy home:cool: GOOD for Troy too @ the MX hope he's feeling better w/ the back & all. So you like the Hoosiers huh, yeah it looks like you would definetly want them on that track, how big is that track?? It looks good sized! So how did the mx go w/ the boys?? Hope you kicked some arse!!

seven
09-21-2003, 08:20 AM
I have another set of hoosiers but they are not on rims. If you flat track up there and both of you want to run the hoosiers throw my other set on some 10inch rims and you can use them also. Congrats on the 1st. How many showed up for the mx race?

QuadJunkies
09-21-2003, 10:44 AM
I have another set of hoosiers but they are not on rims. If you flat track up there and both of you want to run the hoosiers throw my other set on some 10inch rims and you can use them also. Congrats on the 1st. How many showed up for the mx race? Not a very good turn out for the MX..:( 5 amatuer, 1 pro so he ran with a Handicap(Lance) I wish I could afford that guys Hoosiers that you referred to us) I cant remeber his name, he is from UTah?) He has a steal on them.....I may have to find a way to come up with some dough..... DIRTMOMMA~~~~ SEVEN would be a good person to ask what size this track is, its alot faster than the winter is..... I think Im ready for that 440 kit.......:p

Chef
09-21-2003, 10:51 AM
DIRTMOMMA~~~~ SEVEN would be a good person to ask what size this track is, its alot faster than the winter is..... I think Im ready for that 440 kit.......:p

Looks like its probably about a 1/4 mile, maybe a 3/8 at the biggest. The 1/2 mile ovals are when it gets real fun.:cool:

QuadJunkies
09-21-2003, 10:58 AM
Originally posted by Chef
Looks like its probably about a 1/4 mile, maybe a 3/8 at the biggest. The 1/2 mile ovals are when it gets real fun.:cool: I would agree with 3/8. I like this track alot betterthan the small oval inthe winter, alot less bumpin out here....:D here are a few pics, sorry, we rode under the stars,so the pics have bad lighting..http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid80/pcbf9524b664f2ba400c3cf6ec4cbcd03/fb07713e.jpg http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid80/pf842a0591b502c58077f3481ed5ecfd3/fb077124.jpg http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid80/pebe49c3d2580c8163ff186f814cbf9cb/fb077112.jpg

QuadJunkies
09-21-2003, 11:01 AM
I had her for quite awhile too.........:grr: http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid80/pebe49c3d2580c8163ff186f814cbf9cb/fb077112.jpg http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid80/p1446128f155955bfe3391b1a6bfbcf3e/fb0770d6.jpg http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid80/p8efe1945b528c41a1eeaf1bec01acbb0/fb077056.jpg

QuadJunkies
09-21-2003, 11:02 AM
http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid80/pabd9f27d8eb94824404ee7e0e7a06ac1/fb077005.jpg heres is Troy sneaking up behind me:eek2: :mad:

QuadJunkies
09-21-2003, 11:03 AM
but I made him work for it a bit.......:p http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid80/p952bdaca128d7024bc13355768e538e2/fb076ff2.jpg

QuadJunkies
09-21-2003, 11:11 AM
So you like the Hoosiers huh, yeah it looks like you would definetly want them on that track, how big is that track?? It looks good sized! So how did the mx go w/ the boys?? Hope you kicked some arse!! [/B][/QUOTE]
I forgot to mention, yes the Hoosiers were like night and day when it was grroved out there .Lsat night the whole track was alomost Blue groove and they worked sooooo much better than a Turf Tamer, At the wintertrack they will be good for the frist half of season I suspect but who knows I may run Hoosiers there too. I didnt run the MXL:(, Troy was concered for me out on that Rack running same time, he didnt think he would race well worrying about me out there, so I stayed home instead...Then I find out, a girl showed up who was wanting to race and heard I was going to do it:grr: .... BUT...........There is a BIG group of men and women coming up Oct 3rd( I think thats the date) from Wash to MX so Ill be for that race !!!:macho

seven
09-21-2003, 12:02 PM
The hoosiers suck in caldwell. You can try them if you want to but i dont think you will like it. Tamers or shredders have always worked best for me on the winter track but you are welcome to use my hoosiers if want.

dpizz450
09-21-2003, 12:27 PM
nice pics dude ;)

QuadJunkies
09-21-2003, 12:54 PM
The hoosiers suck in caldwell. You can try them if you want to but i dont think you will like it. Tamers or shredders have always worked best for me on the winter track but you are welcome to use my hoosiers if want. ok .Thanks for the offers.:) Lance told us he prefers them on his ,so I guess Ill just experiment with them and see.......Troy said to thank you for all your help and good advice youve givin to us.......;)

dirtmomma
09-21-2003, 08:24 PM
Looks like its probably about a 1/4 mile, maybe a 3/8 at the biggest. The 1/2 mile ovals are when it gets real fun.:cool:

So how did Rainier go?? My brother bit it BAD on his 500Rotax bike:( he was in the +40 class & on the 1st turn after the start his bike high sided & pitched him fight off onto his shoulder, needless to say he has 2 MORE(still recovering from Chilliwack) broken ribs, broken clavicle,broken collar bone, & lots of bruises!! I think he's gonna hang it up & focus on his kids FINALLY:rolleyes: Needless to say thye got home this morning @ 5:30 am :eek:

seven
09-21-2003, 08:52 PM
I think you should tear down your quad, Powder coat the frame and when you put it back together add a +2 axle and +2 a arms. While your quad is being down send the motor off to CT and have them do a port and valve job with a 440kit. Then put your quad back together and show those other girls what time it is.

QuadJunkies
09-21-2003, 09:25 PM
I think you should tear down your quad, Powder coat the frame and when you put it back together add a +2 axle and +2 a arms. While your quad is being down send the motor off to CT and have them do a port and valve job with a 440kit. Then put your quad back together and show those other girls what time it is. LOL! Thats what Ive heard for ma few people....:p Have your heard how good the guy is in Parma or Homedale(I cant remember the town exactly) I know of a couple guys who had him do some work on a couple locals quads and they ran pretty sweet..... How much do you think it would run me to have done??? The last time a freind of ours asked about just geting a pipe form Ct, he was a total *** :eek2: ..So he took his buisness somewhere else..HAve you heard how CT is on prices and wait time ???

QuadJunkies
09-21-2003, 09:29 PM
So how did Rainier go?? My brother bit it BAD on his 500Rotax bike:( he was in the +40 class & on the 1st turn after the start his bike high sided & pitched him fight off onto his shoulder, needless to say he has 2 MORE(still recovering from Chilliwack) broken ribs, broken clavicle,broken collar bone, & lots of bruises!! I think he's gonna hang it up & focus on his kids FINALLY:rolleyes: Needless to say thye got home this morning @ 5:30 am :eek: WOW.:eek: Sorry to hear the news..I wish him a speedy recovery......:(

Narly R
09-21-2003, 09:37 PM
Awsome pics! Looks like ya'll had a ton of fun! Love the Houser bike!:eek2:

QuadJunkies
09-21-2003, 10:47 PM
check out the pics that a photo Co took of us.......:macho http://www.photoreflect.com/scripts/prsm.dll?eventframe?event=042D005Q03&start=32&ts=1064205326

QuadJunkies
09-22-2003, 09:54 AM
SEVEN~~~ I foind the Web site... Looks like he took some vids of us too!!!:blah: I wish he had us Sat night.....We were running ALOT faster that night!:macho http://www.idahoatv.info/

Chef
09-22-2003, 04:42 PM
So how did Rainier go?? My brother bit it BAD on his 500Rotax bike:( he was in the +40 class & on the 1st turn after the start his bike high sided & pitched him fight off onto his shoulder, needless to say he has 2 MORE(still recovering from Chilliwack) broken ribs, broken clavicle,broken collar bone, & lots of bruises!! I think he's gonna hang it up & focus on his kids FINALLY:rolleyes: Needless to say thye got home this morning @ 5:30 am :eek:

I think I remember him crashing. I won the Open class and finished like 3rd in the Four Stroke. Probably could have had a chance of winning it if Josh wouldnt have spun out Mcwhorter in the first turn. I was on the outside of both of them, hit mcwhorteres rear tire and spun out. Then I got hit and the person that hit me flipped over and we restarted the race.

Natertot426ex
09-23-2003, 07:00 AM
Here is my update on the Race Sat. BOY DO I HURT!!! I figured out that I need to ride more. I need new suspension that is set up for that type of racing as well. I tweeked my back this weekend too and can barely move. Tina thanks for letting me use your tires on Sat. even though you weren't there to say that I could. They worked a lot better than the razrs would have that is for sure... I got 5th out of five but I really don't care. All the other guys ride more than me and I am not use to riding that type of track so it is all good. I think I will be going out there more often though!!!

dirtmomma
09-23-2003, 08:41 AM
I think I remember him crashing. I won the Open class and finished like 3rd in the Four Stroke. Probably could have had a chance of winning it if Josh wouldnt have spun out Mcwhorter in the first turn. I was on the outside of both of them, hit mcwhorteres rear tire and spun out. Then I got hit and the person that hit me flipped over and we restarted the race.

Congrats on the open class win!! Congrats on the 3rd also, heck as long as noone got hurt:cool: My other bro was saying there was some fast quads there, yeah you probably seen the wipe out!! Glad to hear they aren't gonna be shutting down Rainier next year:) that would of really sucked!!

I have a question on tires for Rainier, do you have to run class C's on the front also????? I've only got the Duro rears & knobbies on the front:confused: if you could help me out that would be cool;) wondering for my bro in law also he would love that track on his 250R but would have to borrow my rears or the blasters old ones. Let me know Thanks Don;)

QuadJunkies
09-23-2003, 10:22 AM
Originally posted by Natertot426ex
Here is my update on the Race Sat. BOY DO I HURT!!! I figured out that I need to ride more. I need new suspension that is set up for that type of racing as well. I tweeked my back this weekend too and can barely move. Tina thanks for letting me use your tires on Sat. even though you weren't there to say that I could. They worked a lot better than the razrs would have that is for sure... I got 5th out of five but I really don't care. All the other guys ride more than me and I am not use to riding that type of track so it is all good. I think I will be going out there more often though!!! LOL!!!!! I know, I was sore for like three days after riding that track.:o My back was the worst,and I had on a Kidney belt too. No problem on the tires,;) Anytime you want to go out and practice let me know since the girls ride free until JAn, Im going to take advantage of it when I can and get some time on that track!:macho . Are you going to Cali for the race in Oct? Isnt it the WORCS there all going to?

Natertot426ex
09-23-2003, 10:29 AM
Yep I am going. It should be fun. Are you going to go with us? If not to race to watch and support us. I hope to place in the top three in my class. We will see though. I was close at the last one and came in 4th.

QuadJunkies
09-23-2003, 10:35 AM
Yep I am going. It should be fun. Are you going to go with us? If not to race to watch and support us. I hope to place in the top three in my class. We will see though. I was close at the last one and came in 4th. If I can talk someone into takin g KEsley and Brandon for a wk end, I think I would like to go!:macho Ill take my quad and go ride somewhere or heck maybe enter something not too hard to run:o . When is the date so I can arrange it ahead of time????

Natertot426ex
09-23-2003, 10:38 AM
The race is on Sunday October 26th. I will most likely head down the 25th. Entry is $50. They have a C - class that you could run. Even if you don't place it is a lot of fun. There are lots of girls that race in this race.

QuadJunkies
09-23-2003, 10:42 AM
The race is on Sunday October 26th. I will most likely head down the 25th. Entry is $50. They have a C - class that you could run. Even if you don't place it is a lot of fun. There are lots of girls that race in this race. dang.you serious its a Sun race??????? grr well, neither one of us may go then,:( It will be a Quick wk end trip cause Troy works on Mon if it were a Sat race then no sweat, but Im thinkin we wont make it now.:grr: So how well do you think Troy would do down there ????

Natertot426ex
09-23-2003, 10:47 AM
I am sure he would do very good. I work the monday after and I am going. Sure he may not get much sleep but hey who needs sleep?;) Well see what you can do.

QuadJunkies
09-23-2003, 10:49 AM
I am sure he would do very good. I work the monday after and I am going. Sure he may not get much sleep but hey who needs sleep?;) Well see what you can do. Yeah but he goes to work at 130 am Mon and lifts 90,000lbs a day by hand,so it would be alot:macho If he wants to still do it .Im game Ill mark the date to make arrangements just in case...;)

Natertot426ex
09-23-2003, 10:59 AM
Wow that is early. Do you work monday? If you don't you could drive and he could sleep the whole way home. It is totally up to whether or not he wants to risk it.

QuadJunkies
09-23-2003, 11:01 AM
Wow that is early. Do you work monday? If you don't you could drive and he could sleep the whole way home. It is totally up to whether or not he wants to risk it. I could Prol arrange to have Mon off, but with the kids having school and all, sigh..I dont know if it will work, we will have to talk about it and try to figure something out. I was thinking it was on a Sat. for some reason......... Did Jon Race this past wk end too?

Natertot426ex
09-23-2003, 11:04 AM
nope he wants to go ride the track and see if he likes it. I am sure he will.

dirtmomma
09-23-2003, 07:27 PM
The race is on Sunday October 26th. I will most likely head down the 25th. Entry is $50. They have a C - class that you could run. Even if you don't place it is a lot of fun. There are lots of girls that race in this race.

Hey Tina maybe you can race w/ Katie Duncan:) she's pretty good, & really nice too, she's the one that I race w/ once in a while & she just smokes on the track:eek: if you go have FUN!!!