PDA

View Full Version : I blew out my crank BEARINGS!!!!!!

Narly R
09-19-2003, 05:21 PM
OMG im mad, I need a new piston, dome, maybe crank, and sleeve and bearing who knows what esle. There are HUGE chucks of metal on the top on my piston... it wont turn over, this could be the reason for it running like crap latley. The piston on the crank isnt supose to move back and for right? (mine does like 1/4 inch!):( Which isnt my fault, the ingine was WELL lubercated, so the guy who biuilt my engine messed up, what should I do, i know hes prolly not going to pay for the parts.

Im very very frustrated, hopefully if i get this fixed my problems will MAYBE (well hopefully it will run better) and my case leaks oil bad....:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

310Rduner
09-19-2003, 06:02 PM
Dude.. you musta got a lemon, it always sounds like your fixing something on your R...lol:confused:

i dont think anyone i know has has half as many troubles as you do man. Tear that tranny apart, and replace anything that has a scratch on it even, only way to do it.

Then you have peace of mind. Sorry to see ya spending the dollars on the tranny again.:ermm:

Narly R
09-19-2003, 06:15 PM
LoL, ya its not the more reliable thing I guess, ill replace everything that needs it....:rolleyes:

speedy400
09-19-2003, 07:54 PM
If I am thinking about the same thing as you there is spoz to be a little big of slack for the heat expansion issue but not near that much(1/4 inch)-darren