PDA

View Full Version : Ontario, Canada

nacs400ex
01-31-2002, 07:15 PM
Hey ppl from Ontario, I just wanna see how many people on here are from here...?!

02-01-2002, 09:31 AM
Hey man howz it going i now 400ex bro actually where going riding today i live bout 10 min away from him

You ever hear bout Gopher Dunes. your should come with us sometime(probably in the summer)too wet now
its great

later:devil

400exBro
02-01-2002, 06:06 PM
hey 93 blasta,
your quad hauls man after the rim stops spinning inside of the tire. j/k man just play aroun=d with ya

Any s honda 300 rider i am from Innerkip ontario and 10 mins away from woodstock. awsome riding spots, most of it is sand, but there are sweet mx parks and stuff. a couple od days riding

nacs400ex
02-01-2002, 07:37 PM
I live in barrie it is a bit too far away. Anyways do you guys Race ?

BansheePilot
02-04-2002, 11:40 AM
I live on the shore of lake Erie about 20 min away from Gopher Dunes and go there to play on the track once and a while. Got a couple Ministry bush's near by that are full of trails that I like riding on better though.

upstate rider
02-04-2002, 12:50 PM
Close , upstate NY . I heard Subway was going to open a place for atv's on one of trails.

400exBro
02-04-2002, 03:19 PM
Hey Banshee pilot
where are you from???

We have asomewe trails around my house, but now since they cahnged gopher dunes it is a lot better to ride there now.

Upstate rider, where did you hear about this and do you now what trail it is??
thanks
400exBro

BansheePilot
02-04-2002, 03:24 PM
I live in Port Rowan

upstate rider
02-05-2002, 10:25 AM
400exbro , I will look tonight for the website I think I still have it book marked , It also had 6000 miles of trails in Canada and alot of atv vacations places to go , I'm almost sure it's in Ontario.

upstate rider
02-05-2002, 10:48 AM
Found it atv subway go to http://www.vanridgeatvtrails.com/ you may also want to check out http://www.ofatv.org/cip/index.cfm/main,22,en,137,0,0,0,0,0,0,-1

400exBro
02-06-2002, 06:06 PM
upstate rider,
where did you get that info from , are you on some sort of mailing forum thingy. if you are what is the web page or e-mail?
thanks
400exBro

upstate rider
02-07-2002, 02:51 AM
On the 2 links I had in the post before , you can't get to ? I tried both from the tread and had no problem. If you can't get to them try looking looking for Canadian National Railway. Has anyone else had problem linking 2 these 2 sites?

400exBro
02-09-2002, 10:13 AM
the links work fine. I was just wondering how you found out about this. I have been looking for days on info about trails like that and never found anything.
Do you ever come riding in Ontario?
How far are you away from Leo's house?
lata
400exBro

upstate rider
02-09-2002, 11:13 AM
I have a friend that told me about it last year they went for a week and had a great time. They saw bears and alot of cool things he told me. I've never been riding in Ontario but would like to this year I've been there lots of times on fishing trips. Wolfe lake if know where that is, great for walleyes and small mouth bass. It's about 1 1/2 hours over the board from rt81 going west to Kingston and then north on 32 and 15. Leo told me where he was once and now I think of it , it was a little bit. I'm close to Binghamton if you know where that is, about 3 hours from Canada. Maybe we can get together this summer to ride on these trails , my friend wants to go back again and I'd like to go with him when he goes this year with my son. Maybe Leo would like to go too.

400exBro
02-10-2002, 08:09 AM
When i went to leos palce to say hi in Jan. i tlod him he should come to ontario and ride with us, and he said maybe, i don't if he would, but i am going to mass. this summer for a weekend to sand riding (trials) with the ex and my dad is taking his Unimog. so maybe you and leo and some others would like to come along as well.
But if you dicide to come to ontario, give me a shout and go over Buffalo it is a lot closer to my house and where i ride, unless it you are closer to Kinston, but kingston is about 4 hours away fom my house. There are awsome trails around my place, that you could ride days long , it is mostly sand, huge hills, there are a lot of mx tracks as well.
If you do come, i ll look further into it about trails in Ont. that could be fun to ride
lata
400exBro

upstate rider
02-10-2002, 11:56 AM
Sounds good , Lets hope some nice weather comes soon the wind is whipping here today and the trails still have a lot of frost in the ground making riding a little rough yet .

02-12-2002, 02:20 PM
Hey Honda300rider,

I'm from Barrie as well and there's 5 of us with 400EX's. We've recently located some SWEET trails just north of Barrie, and actually we can get to them from a buddies backyard in Letitia heights. Our fave ride is up to Horseshoe Valley, stop at the resort for some lunch and nail the trails again for the rest of the day.
Drop me a line if you're interested in going for a ride sometime. My email address is darren.bontius@pliantcorp.com

nacs400ex
02-23-2002, 06:56 AM
I live basically in horseshoe place called craighurst?. I live 1 KM down the the road from RJ MOTORSPORTS >? a local racetrack.
if you know how to get to horseshoe than you could easily get to my house- my e-mail is mullen_660@hotmail.com

i am sending you an e-mail right now
:devil