PDA

View Full Version : What did I miss?

jcv400ex
09-19-2003, 12:54 PM
Hey, I noticed 2 R's hasn't posted in awhile, and I did a search on him.....he's banned?????? :confused2

MOFO
09-19-2003, 12:54 PM
he was a bad, bad boy... had to be punished. :p

BTW, are you gonna make to HM this month???

MSL
09-19-2003, 01:02 PM
2R's is banned?

What happened?

who pushed the button? I'm guessing it was pappy:devil:

Ryan
09-19-2003, 01:06 PM
I just toke a look at some of his last posts, and the last thread he posted in. It had something to do with making fun of Pappy's quad, I think :confused: .

MSL
09-19-2003, 01:11 PM
Let that be a lesson to everyone dont make fun of pappy's quad:bandit:

jcv400ex
09-19-2003, 01:14 PM
I can't make it to this one, I used up all of my vacation time at my day job working at the shop. :grr: I'll be there next year though for sure!

I can't believe it was the easter egg comments!? WOW, people can say they'll kikk you in da dirt and tell someone they suck.......but don't call my quad an easter egg! LMAO!!! :tired:

wilkin250r
09-19-2003, 02:26 PM
Originally posted by MSL
2R's is banned?

What happened?

who pushed the button? I'm guessing it was pappy:devil:

Pappy the executioner!!

sparky450AR
09-19-2003, 03:05 PM
Originally posted by wilkin250r
Pappy the executioner!! :(

no really why was he banned?

Pappy
09-19-2003, 08:09 PM
its no secret 2rs and i didnt get along. he was repeatedly asked to go his way and i would go mine. he continued to push his luck and he got the boot. the easter egg comment was just another stab at me so away he went. if you honestly think i did it for the fun of it...your 100% wrong. if i wanted to just ban him i could have done it within the first 2 minutes i became a moderator.

the adminstration had also become aware of the problems and i believe he was also warned by other moderators.

i did not seek to have more troubles with him but thats the way it ended up. he has the ability to reregister at anytime and follow the rules. i cant do my job as moderator and have one or two people seeking to constantly belittle me. i wouldnt allow that to happen if he was standing in front of me and it wont happen here on this site.

i wish 2rs the best in anything he does. if he comes back and treats me fairly then i will have no problem with him on the site.

now...as far has i go. ive heard the BS that some people think im on a power trip. well...wrong again. i geuss when a few people get thier panties in a bunch because i was chosen to be a mod (i surely didnt ask) that anytime i have to warn someone they think im being unreasonable. im gonna do my job as set forth by the admin....no more...no less. as far as banning people? well if you are warned and warned and persist on being a troublemaker or breaking the rules you may get the boot. we are currently discussing a better system of how and when to ban someone. not one moderator feels its right just to ban someone unless its an obvious need to do so.

i think ive earned the right to have people believe what i say and that the greater majority of members here know that i dont get off on being a prick. id rather be just a happy fat guy then a sour puss anyday.

this discussion is over. if you have any questions...send me pm

MOFO
09-19-2003, 08:41 PM
I dont see a power trip at all. I just see someone that is keeping the site in tip top shape and cutting out the fat, via the "rules" that are listed below.

This site seems to be at a point in time were it needs to define itself as a reputable website or just another "BS" site on the web. I think by "cutting the fat" out will have greater rewards for everyone in the long run, rather than having a free for all site. I've seen sites like this grow larger than what the owners could ever imagine. I for one would love to see this site become greater and larger than what anyone could imagine. There is too much potential to just let it go and not stick to guidelines....

...just my $0.02 :cool: