PDA

View Full Version : this is pissin me off

J25
09-18-2003, 07:04 PM
people are pissin me off, theres kids at my school sayin the yfz is gonna beat hondas 450s ***, how would they even friggin no, they havent rode either of them and hondas isnt even out, this one kid hes tellin me all of this bs, and he sed he was gonna get a cam for his BLASTER and put stage 3 powerbands in it. He doent no how to ride , he drove strait into a freakin pond with it only rides on the road with it, these people are really startin to piss em off:mad: :grr: :grr: :grr:

srry jus had to vent

p.s. for who ever gets the trx450r and races the yamaha will you please give them a face full of roost:mad:

NTPRacing#19
09-18-2003, 07:21 PM
haha that kid that thinks he can get a cam for a 2stroke he needs a good 101 on motors lmao

Brad
09-18-2003, 07:23 PM
Originally posted by NTPRacing#19
haha that kid that thinks he can get a cam for a 2stroke he needs a good 101 on motors lmao

stage 3 powerband:rolleyes2 :blah:

J25
09-18-2003, 07:25 PM
i no now u see the ppl that are at my school, theres maybe 2 real riders in my grade, theres more in highger grades

cool 300ex
09-18-2003, 08:13 PM
Ya theres ***s like that around here too.One little 7th grader was saying his big bear 350 could beat my z i was like lets line them up right now then and he didin't say no more crap.

FourFiftyFour
09-19-2003, 01:56 AM
Originally posted by J25
people are pissin me off, theres kids at my school sayin the yfz is gonna beat hondas 450s ***, how would they even friggin no, they havent rode either of them and hondas isnt even out, this one kid hes tellin me all of this bs, and he sed he was gonna get a cam for his BLASTER and put stage 3 powerbands in it. He doent no how to ride , he drove strait into a freakin pond with it only rides on the road with it, these people are really startin to piss em off:mad: :grr: :grr: :grr:

srry jus had to vent

p.s. for who ever gets the trx450r and races the yamaha will you please give them a face full of roost:mad:

tell him to get that stage powerband in green... the color of the smocks :scary:

J25
09-19-2003, 06:38 AM
tell him to get that stage powerband in green... the color of the smocks

hahahahahaha:D :p

knighttime
09-19-2003, 07:48 AM
unfortunately some people are full of chit :ermm: its sometimes fun listening to them tho, lol

sweet300ex
09-19-2003, 08:04 AM
I hate posers:scary:

WEEZIL
09-19-2003, 08:06 AM
Kids just walk up to me in school that i have never seen before and they will be like Youre travis? then i am like yep... they will be like well so an so told me you know allot about quads, then they will go on with their question. lol I am the quadfather in the highschool man no one even tries to say dumb shi+ like that to me.

oh and the kid thats gona put a cam in his blaster tell him if he is going to do that he needs to go out and buy a left handed screw driver for that!

spud400ex
09-19-2003, 03:23 PM
theres a kid in lebo that acts like the banshee is the fastest quad ever made. but this kid also thinks that the honda 250r is the worst quad ever.

09-19-2003, 03:30 PM
I love listening to stupid people talk about thier "race" quads. They are soo stupid. One kid at my school has a blaster and he thinks he can keep up with me in a drag just beacuse he has 6 gears. But everytime i call him to go ride and proove it he always back out. But nobody at my school knows much bout quads. Alot of people ride bikes but thats better than not riding at all.................i guess.

Tommy 17
09-19-2003, 03:31 PM
stop makin fun of me!!!! :blah: :huh

ryanh250ex
09-19-2003, 04:52 PM
there really isn't anybody at my school that rides. my one buddy rides a ttr125, and maybe some kids in other grades ride dirtbikes, but other than that, nobody rides in my school. my non-riding buddies tease me a bit about me being obsessed with quads, but i dont care. i love this sport, and it's the best thing i've gotten into ever.