PDA

View Full Version : Beware of GNCCer!!

400EXRacer02
09-18-2003, 02:17 PM
I sent him a payment over a month ago and haven't received the parts. He told me that he received the payment about a week after I had sent it and that he was going to ship that parts. Two weeks passed and no parts. After many e-mails to him which were never returned, he e-mails me and says that he hadn't sent them and that he was going to. Which brings us to today, another two weeks later and no parts. As far as I'm concerned this guy is a rip-off, I have not been given any excuses and am tired of waiting. His info is:

nathan Delabar

:mad:

CowsBitePeople
09-24-2003, 07:55 PM
yup i ordered parts i think more than a month ago from him and his excuse was he worked too much to send them out and he would get them out and one was they gotsent back to him he didnt write my address right:grr:

400EXRacer02
09-26-2003, 01:38 PM
His address is:
nathan Delabar
2015 Germany hollow Rd.
Wheelersburg, OH 45694
In case anyone ever deals with him they will know not to send to this address even if he is going by a different name!

CowsBitePeople
09-29-2003, 08:25 AM
Ok i still havent recieved it and i think ive waited long enough this is the second time this has happend to me recently:mad:

400EXRacer02
10-09-2003, 08:30 PM
Just to update everyone who cares on what is happening! NOTHING!!!! He e-mailed me and told me he would be sending me my money back and I've almost another two weeks and no payment. I'm contacting the police in his area tomorrow if the payment is not in my mailbox. If anyone knows this guy and comes in contact with him between now and 5:00 tomorrow, please warn him that charges for mail fraud will be filed at his local authorities. Thanks for nothing fellas!

derekhonda
10-15-2003, 03:55 PM
sorry man, there are a few people running around here from wheelersburg, maybe one of them could help you out

AtvMxRider
11-04-2003, 08:08 PM
Originally posted by 400EXRacer02
Just to update everyone who cares on what is happening! NOTHING!!!! He e-mailed me and told me he would be sending me my money back and I've almost another two weeks and no payment. I'm contacting the police in his area tomorrow if the payment is not in my mailbox. If anyone knows this guy and comes in contact with him between now and 5:00 tomorrow, please warn him that charges for mail fraud will be filed at his local authorities. Thanks for nothing fellas!

What finally happened?

11-16-2003, 11:05 AM
Everything on has been taken care of!!!! everyone has their parts and the one that wanted his money back instead of the parts got that. I appoligize for any problems I have caused!!!!