PDA

View Full Version : Happy Birthday Thorchickk Big 21!!

QuadJunkies
09-18-2003, 12:22 AM
Have a good one girl.! Hit every Bar you can possibly get to for all those free drinks:p !!!LOL.....Did you get any new mods????:blah:

Natertot426ex
09-18-2003, 07:23 AM
Happy birthday to you, Happy birthday to YOU, Happy birthday Dearest Thorchick, Happy birthday to you!!!

You like my song? have a good one!!

Pappy
09-18-2003, 07:35 AM
happy b-day:D

YLW400
09-18-2003, 07:37 AM
Hey! Thats a good excuse to drink beer tonight!!!:D I always try to find a reason everyday so I can drink beer..I was going to because of the storm, but I think I'll use that one tomorrow :huh

dirtmomma
09-18-2003, 08:27 AM
HAPPY BIRTHDAY GIRL NOW GO TO THE BARS LOL:D :devil: whoo hoo!!!!

300EX KING
09-18-2003, 09:44 AM
happy birthday, now go buy me a few cold ones

Foxyangel0425
09-18-2003, 04:24 PM
Have a very happy one!!

http://216.40.249.192/s/contrib/ruinkai/biggringift.gif

http://smilies.networkessence.net/s/otn/party/beerchug.gif

http://smilies.jeeptalk.org/otn/party/birthday.gif

http://www.computerpannen.com/cwm/otn/party/partytime.gif

http://www.freeadpower.org/~mrsmiles/otn/party/party.gif

Glow Plug
09-18-2003, 04:27 PM
HAPPY BIRHTDAY :D

zephead400ex
09-18-2003, 05:16 PM
Party on Wayne! haha!

I turned 21 on the 6th of this month! I've been drunk everyday since!!

Have fun, be careful!

peace

spectre
09-18-2003, 05:26 PM
yeh, make the best of it. people always sayin they wish they could be 21 forever

310Rduner
09-18-2003, 05:55 PM
Happy birthday Andrew's gf...:D

Dune Surfer
09-18-2003, 07:10 PM
Happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you, happy birthday to Thorchick, happy birthday to you:D :D :D
Hey wait a minute, didn't I see you with a drink in your hand in I- da- Ho
LOL

JOEX
09-18-2003, 08:40 PM
Happy Birthday!:)

CowsBitePeople
09-18-2003, 08:52 PM
Originally posted by JOEX
Happy Birthday!:)

have a good one:macho

Punk'd
09-18-2003, 08:57 PM
happy birthday~!:blah:

Narly R
09-18-2003, 10:12 PM
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!!:D Hope ya have a good one, and you should selibrate by makin a DUNE trip!:eek: :devil:

QuadJunkies
09-18-2003, 11:51 PM
Originally posted by Dune Surfer
Happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you, happy birthday to Thorchick, happy birthday to you:D :D :D
Hey wait a minute, didn't I see you with a drink in your hand in I- da- Ho
LOL Sure ya did!!!!!! Remember the dive we went to for dineer and drinks and we snuck her one???:eek: :blah: LOL. I bet Kacy gets a little onry when shes lit!:p We have some catchin up to do when I come to Ore Bay-Bee.......:macho

QuadJunkies
09-18-2003, 11:51 PM
Originally posted by Narly R
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!!:D Hope ya have a good one, and you should selibrate by makin a DUNE trip!:eek: :devil: There ya go!!!!!:cool:

ThorChick
09-24-2003, 07:30 PM
AWWWWW, ya know guys, I've been so busy the last week I haven't even had a chance to get on the website and post anything. I had a GREAT 21st birthday though!!! Well, besides spilling a long island iced tea on myself at the bar, losing my cell phone between bars, and puking in one of the bathrooms by myself, I had a blast!!! Woke up the next day WITHOUT a hangover though!!! It helps to wakeup at 6 am and take some ibuprofen with LOTS of water.:D

Saturday night I headed up to Portland to meet up with Andrew and the rest of the gang to go hit the clubs. We had dinner and drinks at a great mexican restaurant and then hit the strip club next. :devil: It was a little weird at first with all those naked muscly men walking around but after I was forced to take my first lap dance I wasn't complaining anymore. hhehehe:D :devil:

I only got a few presents for my bday and unfortunately none of them were for my quad, but all in all one of my best bday's ever! Thanks for thinking of me everyone......:p :p

JOEX
09-24-2003, 07:46 PM
Suuurrrreee.... I bet it took this long just to recover!:devil: :blah: :D

Joe

QuadJunkies
09-25-2003, 12:22 AM
Originally posted by ThorChick
AWWWWW, ya know guys, I've been so busy the last week I haven't even had a chance to get on the website and post anything. I had a GREAT 21st birthday though!!! Well, besides spilling a long island iced tea on myself at the bar, losing my cell phone between bars, and puking in one of the bathrooms by myself, I had a blast!!! Woke up the next day WITHOUT a hangover though!!! It helps to wakeup at 6 am and take some ibuprofen with LOTS of water.:D

Saturday night I headed up to Portland to meet up with Andrew and the rest of the gang to go hit the clubs. We had dinner and drinks at a great mexican restaurant and then hit the strip club next. :devil: It was a little weird at first with all those naked muscly men walking around but after I was forced to take my first lap dance I wasn't complaining anymore. hhehehe:D :devil:

I only got a few presents for my bday and unfortunately none of them were for my quad, but all in all one of my best bday's ever! Thanks for thinking of me everyone......:p :p hahah I had me a Stipper for my Bday a few years ago. I swear Troy bought him for me to use as blackmail!!!:o :p LMAO! Glad you had a good time....;)