PDA

View Full Version : Coal Creek Mining Facility? (CCM)

Warrioreater400ex
01-31-2002, 02:01 PM
has anyone ever ridden here? its in northest tennessee between nashville and knoxville..... if so how is it? i am planning on going sometimes here... ive heard that it is awesome and that its huge so you dont see many other groups... there was an article about it in ATV mag i think

moodyjoe1
01-31-2002, 10:41 PM
I've rode there a couple times and its killer.That place is huge.I've only been during the week and never seen many people in there but they say on weekends there is alot of people show up.When do you plan on going?Maybe we can hookup and ride together?

angelon400ex
02-02-2002, 09:18 AM
I just had my first experience there two weekends ago and can't wait to go back. It looks like I will be going back next weekend. It is a great place and has a little bit of everything. If you like speed you can open them wide open!!!!!!!!!!!

Warrioreater400ex
02-05-2002, 10:48 AM
sounds awesome, ive heard that there are some pretty long, rocky, steep uphill climbs.... :devil , i plan on going 2 or 3 times at least during the summer maybe a couple times before then. but ive read about it and it sounds awesome. i would like to ride coal creek and hatfield/mccoy before i graduate! two BIG riding areas!