PDA

View Full Version : OK all you upcoming FMX wanna be riders heres your chance!

Wired
09-17-2003, 01:13 PM
alright boys im workin hard on giving you guys a shot so if your interested i need to know real soon. tell your friends or anyone that does atv fmx and have them email me at jonguetter@hotmail.com if their interested so i can get the promoter an estimate on how many people to expect. this will be an AMATURE event only so only no name up coming fmx riders will be excepted. i'll have a course layout as the time gets closer so you guys will know what to expect. if i dont see an immediate interest i wont push this event very hard so its up to you guys to get thing thing going.

oh yea, dont ever say i dont try to get upcoming riders a shot :blah:

one more thing... if i read on here anyone complaining about them not having enough money to make the trip when i went to my first event i spent over 700 bucks outta my own pocket to get there... if you want it bad enough you'll find the money!

Rip_Tear
09-17-2003, 03:40 PM
Thats real cool Wired, I wish I had more seat time etc, because FMX looks real cool. But I would hope a lot of people on this site go, there are some really skilled riders! Nausty, Juggalo, and many more!

400exBro
09-17-2003, 03:43 PM
there is a Canadian FMX that would be intersted but i don't know how to get a hold of him, he is the best in canada and currently has a broken arm or something, but he was putting on shows in canada this year, i will look for his name...

speedy400
09-17-2003, 03:50 PM
Originally posted by Rip_Tear
Thats real cool Wired, I wish I had more seat time etc, because FMX looks real cool. But I would hope a lot of people on this site go, there are some really skilled riders! Nausty, Juggalo, and many more!
same here:( but if it's anywhere near southern MN I'll come and watch:cool: -darren

flyin#5
09-17-2003, 05:52 PM
Originally posted by speedy400
same here:( but if it's anywhere near southern MN I'll come and watch:cool: -darren

yeah i didnt have nearly the seat time i wanted this summer. either i was broken or the quad was:( . plus niether of us really have a good freestlye jump.

Nausty
09-17-2003, 08:30 PM
Originally posted by flyin#5
yeah i didnt have nearly the seat time i wanted this summer. either i was broken or the quad was:( . plus niether of us really have a good freestlye jump.

I have the same problem, we have absolutely no go jumps around here and I have to try to do stuff over the most run down jumps and I just get frustrated.

lol, whoever said I was good enough to be it thanks! Cuz I put way to much pressure on myself on what i'm not doing and it makes me feel like i'm doing something right.:)

MILF_HUNTER
09-17-2003, 08:40 PM
nausty just build a ramp dude.
i hear you sayin that you got nobody to ride with.
i ride by my self. its not too bad.
just start hittin and huckin.

Narly R
09-17-2003, 08:54 PM
Im werkin on freestyle, not good enough yet though!
Man Jon ur a real cool guy fore givin us ametures a chance! MUCH APPRETIATED!;) :D

Nausty in my hart ur #1!:p

Narly R
09-17-2003, 08:56 PM
Ya i dont like to ride by myself, i like having someone there to push ,me and stuff. A ramp sounds good to me!:eek: ;)

Nausty
09-17-2003, 09:20 PM
Originally posted by MILF_HUNTER
nausty just build a ramp dude.
i hear you sayin that you got nobody to ride with.
i ride by my self. its not too bad.
just start hittin and huckin.

Things just arn't working out w/ the ramp. I'll remember that, it just gets boring not having anyone to out do or anything. Usually though I just try to find somone to show off to to push me.

Juggalo
09-17-2003, 09:41 PM
i'd be there if my quad wasn't screwed up! i'd bring the rev 3 too!

flyin#5
09-18-2003, 03:22 PM
Originally posted by Nausty
Things just arn't working out w/ the ramp. I'll remember that, it just gets boring not having anyone to out do or anything. Usually though I just try to find somone to show off to to push me.

you can come up and ride with us anytime you want. hopefully ill be building a ramp sometime this fall. i think ill just build a 4ft wooden one to begin with then get bigger from there and weld a metal one once i get used to hitting ramps. i know how you feel about the rutted jumps. its scary doing freestlye when you dont know if your gonna get shot off wierd or if your going to get shot off perfect. and its a little late to think about it when your in the air.

09-18-2003, 04:32 PM
i need a quad to get started, or at least something better than my p300, anybody wanna give me one?:D

Nausty
09-19-2003, 09:34 AM
you can come up and ride with us anytime you want. hopefully ill be building a ramp sometime this fall. i think ill just build a 4ft wooden one to begin with then get bigger from there and weld a metal one once i get used to hitting ramps. i know how you feel about the rutted jumps. its scary doing freestlye when you dont know if your gonna get shot off wierd or if your going to get shot off perfect. and its a little late to think about it when your in the air.

Thanks man, that sounds great!

Black400
09-19-2003, 10:13 AM
yeah i didnt have nearly the seat time i wanted this summer. either i was broken or the quad was:( . plus niether of us really have a good freestlye jump. Same thing happened this summer to me too:(

Wired
09-24-2003, 09:22 AM
99% sure of this event! already have 6 riders lined up, still looking for more. i'll make a new post with the layout, rules, date and location of the event hopefully within the next 2 days! :devil:

im getting excited and all im doing is making the course and judging it... :blah:

trueblue450
10-07-2003, 10:25 AM
Nausty lets ride again sometime.. pm me!

Nausty
10-08-2003, 07:49 PM
alright bro! Wanna shoot for this saturday?

trueblue450
10-09-2003, 08:33 AM
i work this saturday, but sunday im free and next sat and sunday. any of those days work for bluff??

racerz
10-20-2003, 09:24 PM
yea here in minnesota theres like 20 people that live by me that ride all over, and i dont have a quad, i really need one. im getting a 400ex soon though.