PDA

View Full Version : 2002 MX Banshee For Sale/Trade

YFZRacer350
09-17-2003, 12:19 PM
Hey, I have a 2002 Yamaha Banshee that I want to sell or trade for a 250R or 426F.. It is blue and black with chrome misc parts.

It includes: Pro Circuit Platinum Pipes, Pro Circuit 304 Factory Sound Silencers, Boyesen Rad Valves with Carbon Fiber Reeds, White Brothers Aluminum Boost Bottle, Krypton +2+1 A-arms (Lowers black uppers and Tie Rods are grey), Works Performance Triple Rate Front Shocks with Remote Reservoirs (setup for +2+1 a-arms, MX/Aggressive Conditions, and 185lb Rider), T.O.R.S. Disabled, Carbs Polished, K&N Hi-Flow Race Filter with K&N Precharger, No Air Lid, All Non-Required Wiring/Lights/Voltage Regulators/ETC...Removed, Headlight Mounts Shaved, Shaved Race Cut Front Fenders, Renthal Aluminum Race Bend Bars with Renthal Mid-All Diamond Grips, Pro Design Blue Teather Kill Switch, Black Swingarm and Carrier, Black Hubs All Around, Blue/Silvervein Steering Stem, Outerwears Blue Shock Covers all Around, PEP Revalved Rear Shock w/Clicker, DG Alloy Series Nerf Bars with Blue Nets, Black ITP T-9 Series 8X8.5 Rear Beadlocks with Inner Rings, Black ITP T-9 Series 10X5 Front Beadlocks, 18X10-8 Maxxis Raz'r MX Rear Tires, Kumho K&K Grooved MX Radial Front Tires, Maier Rear Blue Numberplate with White Background, All Factory Graphics Removed with Very Organized Sponsor Sticker Scheme, Black Numberplate Backgrounds on Rear Fenders, Renthal 15T Front Sprocket, CR250 Kickstarter, Fresh Wiseco Rebuild on Stock Cylinders, Slide Springs Cut For Less Thumb Throttle Tension, Custom Upper Front Shock Mounts Allow for more upright shock positioning for more travel and less wear on a-arms and such. The quad was raced in 02 season and never placed under 3rd with it without ALOT of the mods it now has. Just rebuild over this summer, has ZERO hours on it, everything is like new, and was just tore down and reconditioned again. All Bushings In A-arms Replaced, This Quad is FAST!!..Only reason I'm selling is to get a more agile smaller quad for me to race MX with. Banshee is somewhat overpowering for my size. lol

I paid $5,700 for it stock brand new in Jan 02, and put over $6,000 into it in modifications..I will sacrifice $6,200 or best offer or $5,700 without the Beadlocks and MX Tires. (stock ones will replace) Let me know. I am located in central Minnesota and will not ship! YFZBanshee26@aol.com

http://hayabusa.bikepics.com/yamaha-banshee-02-bikepics-054883.jpg
Since the picture headlight mounts were removed, black:Beadlock Rims, swingarm, carrier, a-arms and hubs.