PDA

View Full Version : 1995 Blaster & 1987 Banshee 4 Sale RACE READY!!!!!

Racer#13
09-17-2003, 11:41 AM
I need to sell my babies to work on my cars and !@#$%. I'm really gonna miss these fine racing machines, but my cars are #1.First is a 1995 Blaster, it is bored .30 over, Ported and Polished by Ry Racing, Hi comp. Gaskets, Boyesen Rad Valve, Vito's Jet Kit, Custom Air Box, K&N filter w/outerwear, Pro Circuit Exhaust, AC Grab Bar, DG Krome-Lite Bumper, Fly Bars, EZ pull Clutch, Terminator Clutch cable, Barnett clutch discs, Front Fenders removed, Spider Tracs on the rear, Shee shocks, and more. Then I have my baby a 1987 Yamaha Banshee with 2001 plastics, Bored .60 over, Ported and polished by Ry Racing, Cool Head, Long Rod Crankshaft, Boyesen reeds, tors removed, Idle kit, Custom Airbox, K&N Filter w/ outerwear, FMF pipes, Pro Design grab bar, Tamers on the rear, Renthal bars, Graydon Nerfs, Mega flo water impeller, EZ pull clutch lever, Vortex clutch basket, toomey clutch discs, New brake discs all around, newer chain and more. I want 2500 obo for the Blaster and 3500 obo for the Banshee or 5000 for both. I really need the money and FAST! They are both fast quads and come with extra parts. I also have a 1987 Banshee rolling chassis, make me and offer for that.

Big_T
09-17-2003, 07:05 PM
I WILL TRADE YOU A 2002 C-DALE BLAZE WITH NEW PLASTICS FOR YOUR SHEE AND YOUR BLASTER.

Racer#13
09-17-2003, 07:32 PM
Are you being sarcastic?If your being serious, do you have pics? Send them to Deblouwsr@aol.com