PDA

View Full Version : How do I get Sponcered?

FlyinRed
01-30-2002, 11:01 PM
I wanna race. I wanna race a lot. I've been workin out. I've been moddin the bike, and I wanna race. I've done some racing and I'm hooked. Scrambles and short (flat) track and love it. I fare pretty well too, got a few 2nd places outta 4 races.

I need to get sponcered to go any further. I need to cut the costs or its not gunna happen. How do I get my local business' to sponcer me? I hear about a resume I need, is that an employment type resume or what? Any links would be appreciated too.

Thanks a bunch.

CBW
01-30-2002, 11:31 PM
A FEW MONTHS BACK OR SOMETHING DIRT WHEELS OR ATV ACTION,( I WISH I STILL HAD MY 3&4 WHEEL ACTION MAGS FROM WHEN I WAS YOUNGER), RAN AN ARTICLE ON HOW TO GET SPONSORED. I HAVE MAGS BACK TO 97, I WILL TRY TO FIND THE ARTICLE AND LET YOU KNOW WHICH ONE IT IS IN.

01-31-2002, 10:13 AM
Go out to ******** I beleive they and atv-action have articles on there webpage about sponsorship,,heres' the bad news though. Most companies want resumes between OCT - Nov,,so you might be too late for this season..

FlyinRed
01-31-2002, 10:19 AM
Well I'm not too sure why that would matter, but I'm thinking about companies like my gym, and a gas station that sells diesel, and maybe someone to pay for the races themselves. I would like to have shops sponcer me, but just need somethin

01-31-2002, 10:37 AM
THe sponsors I'm referring too are ATV related manufatures,,if it's a local mom and pop shop then you might be OK.