PDA

View Full Version : Honda Sport Quad Specific Forums

Fast250EX
09-15-2003, 06:27 PM
I was wanting to know if perhaps we could get Quad specific forums like 400EX Riders, 250EX Riders (Hint, Hint). :D

This would be better because all the people with the same quad could share info easier.

So what do ya' think?

tryken
09-17-2003, 12:56 PM
I agree.

PHIL_B54
10-01-2003, 08:49 PM
i dont think this would benifit you very much....

i was looking for info on a warrior on bluetraxx. there was very little info in the warrior forum. but lots of info in the she and raptor forums. next thing you know people will post in the wrong forum to get some help cause no one looks in the less popular forums.

on this site the 400ex would have a great deal more info than say a 250ex forum. it would be nice not to see unneeded info about a ride other than your own, but you can sort thru them on your own, and i enjoy reading/learning about other problems that may someday apply to me.

my $.02

Butters
10-01-2003, 10:44 PM
well you could still do it but have like a 400ex forum 250r forum and then a forum with everything else like the 300ex/250x and 250ex. that way you would get about the same amount of responses on all. just a suggestion.:)

ewalker302
10-02-2003, 03:28 AM
Yeah, I thought this would be a good idea too, cause I have a 400 and I hate reading halfway through a post just to realize the person is actually talking about a 250r or 300, until I realized that we would have to have seperate forums for powertrain, body, mantinance.......etc for each one. If not we would have to sort through even more stuff we aren't looking for if all of the subcatagories are just clumped into one forum. Like a 400ex forum that has all of the subcatagories made into 1 forum.

For example, the 300ex forum would have to have posts for all the various subcatagories in one.

After consideration I think that the way we have it now is pretty easy to navigate and is the best way in my opinion.

:bandit:

KILLER EX
10-15-2003, 12:09 PM
sounds good i like the way blue traxx does it you don't have to look at posts that do not pertain to your quad.

Dan_Guetter
10-23-2003, 02:34 AM
thats is true!!

What do you say harlen!?

i like that setup

Admin
10-23-2003, 05:37 AM
I have considered it, but I don't know if it will make it more difficult for people to get questions answered. I will give it some more thought.

Doibugu2
10-23-2003, 08:53 AM
Originally posted by EXriders Admin
I have considered it, but I don't know if it will make it more difficult for people to get questions answered. I will give it some more thought.

The more options you give people the more times they screw it up. So you would have to add like 12 more forums. Going to create to much confusion. Besides have the people don't search and the other half post in the wrong forum anyway.

10-24-2003, 11:24 AM
Good idea but for us mods and the admin it's not so good. Reason i say that is we'll still have retards askin 400ex pipe questions in the 250ex forum. Asking what shocks they need in the were to ride forum, etc, etc, etc. It would just cause more confusion for those that still can't figure out were to post a thread and would give the mods a lot more work cleaning up the page. It is a good idea but too much involved to make it work.