PDA

View Full Version : Funny Ride/wipout today

DEAL
01-30-2002, 09:46 PM
Well heres how it went down.
Today we got about 6 inches of fresh snow.
So my friend Dean and I were riding through this trail thats a fairly smooth trail with a few large puddles in it.
Well I want ahead of him going about 5th 1/4 throttle.
I saw one of the huge holes coming up. Usally the banks going into these holes are so gradual that you don't need to slow down, but now since this winter we have been having other fourwheelers who have used this trail pushed all the ice and snow out of the hole to make a 3 foot high stright down bank into a foot of water.
Since today was a fairly warm day the water wasn't frozen, Well anyways i was flying along and i didn't notice the bank, and well i hit it fast , too fast and flipped over fowards into the water.
I got up as quick as possible and pushed my bike up onto its wheels so it was sitting verticle with the front wheels under water and the rear wheels on top of the bank. My friend Dean who i was riding with saw it all and was laughing hisataricly.
he said "all i saw was your back wheels go into the air and you pop up from in front of it"
Luckily he decided to ride his rancher 4x4es instead of his 400ex and he pulled me out alot easier than he would have with his 400.
There was no damage to my 300ex , just about an inch of frozen slush on the front plastic.