View Full Version : i encourage everyone to view this thread!

lil400exman
09-15-2003, 02:09 PM
it is in the trail forum it is about people hitting animals i think everyone needs to express there views. I did on page 3 :( :o

http://www.exriders.com/vbb/showthread.php?s=&threadid=47686

its a good thread read it all the way through please!

MSL
09-15-2003, 02:16 PM
People that run over and kill animals for fun have some serious mental issues and need to get help as soon as they can. It really ticks me off to hear people brag about this chit.

sly400ex
09-15-2003, 02:26 PM
It just shows that they are heartless human beings....I'd have to laugh at them if someone tried to go out of their way to hurt or kill them. Just the way I feel. Professionals say that people that deliberatley hurt animals are likely to grow up as criminals of serious and violent crimes.

So if that is the truth, you people that go out of your way to injure and kill innocent animals, may horrible things happen to you!:mad:

lil400exman
09-15-2003, 02:35 PM
i just feel for animals as a state in my post on page 3 how developers push them out of forests into our private land and here we come like a a idiot just killing them randomly thinking its a fun game when animals have such a short and hard life these days due to pollution and cars and us we need to help them as much as we can cause god didnt equip them to have traffic safety in there heads so we gotta be the responsible ones meaning WE need to stop and let them cross the trails or move them if need be. for example a opossum on average live on 1.7 years due to things killing it so why would you want to ruin what little life they get to enjoy? cause animals only live once...........:( :ermm:

DEAL
09-15-2003, 02:44 PM
I hit a rabbit once by mistake.....

lil400exman
09-15-2003, 02:51 PM
Originally posted by DEAL
I hit a rabbit once by mistake.....
yeah thats ok man i hit a squirrel once too it fell outta the tree right in front of me luckily i only ran over its tail i locked up the brakes and was swervin as fast as i could lol :)

Glow Plug
09-15-2003, 05:13 PM
I almost hit a fox but I slammed on the brakes thank god :)

Atreyu
09-15-2003, 05:16 PM
Why kill innocent animals when you can kill guilty filthy people :D

Giz400ex
09-15-2003, 05:44 PM
I can see it being a mental problem if there chasing animals and killing them but accidents do happen and all I can say is if you do everything you could to avoid them by either killing or injuring an animal, then there's nothing you could do. I, hit a huge Rotty when I was younger on my 250x and I was going full throttle (maybe 50mph) and out of nowhere this Rotty was running his *** off towards me and by the time I seen him, he was already in front of me and I only had front brakes at the time:confused2 I hit the dog and I went flying!!!:D Lucky enough, I got away with a slight concussion and sadly to say (from what I heard), I dislocated its jaw.

Guy400
09-15-2003, 05:52 PM
Abusing animals is wrong, period.

jarred15801
09-15-2003, 06:01 PM
when i was riding down a cornfield once a bird flew right at me and hit me but then i saw it fly away so it was all good

linkcmd88
09-15-2003, 06:12 PM
i ran over a baby boy one time it was fun
j/k

thats how sick i think some guys are the bigest thing i have ever hit was a grasshoper

linkcmd88
09-15-2003, 06:14 PM
o the baby thing is not real all a joke ok dont yell at me

Giz400ex
09-15-2003, 06:18 PM
Originally posted by linkcmd88
o the baby thing is not real all a joke ok dont yell at me Yeah, thats not cool:grr:

kamikaze_rzrbak
09-15-2003, 06:59 PM
i cant belive what i just read, those people are terrible, how could you bring yourself to run over a dog, if i hit a dog i would be a total mess, i would hate myself, i ride out in some places were there are deer and fox's and such and i would never try to aim harm at them, its disgusting what some people do

JUSTINcredible
09-15-2003, 07:21 PM
I would never jit an animal on purpose but if its out in front of me and im goin down the highway im not gonna lock up the brakes or make a swerve that could put my life in danger over a little squirl or racoon, a deer or a cow might be a diffrent story... but either way never on purpose

kxrider
09-15-2003, 07:30 PM
i hit a dog once, when i was on my kx, and i did crash anyways, but it wasnt as bad, im not goin to swerve into a tree for a dog........but if you do swerve just to hit them, you got probs:rolleyes: :confused2

KASCHAK
09-15-2003, 08:02 PM
the people that do that should suffer one day. animals only have one life and its usually short not like humans most dogs live 10 years or so so let them have the most wonderful life you can give them. same with other animals. dont bother them and they wont bother you. peaple are jerks!!:mad:

09-15-2003, 08:21 PM
i hit a bird once it flew up and caught the pt on my front fender, and i think i prob hit some field mice but not on purpose

flyin#5
09-15-2003, 08:24 PM
i killed a bird once..... i run at things but never to kill them just chase them. lol. but i try to kill the cats that make a mess out of my garage:mad:

K_Fulk
09-15-2003, 09:14 PM
I don't agree with hitting animals for the hell of it. I'll hit my breaks if an animal is crossing the road , but im not going to swerve and possibly wreck hit another car or whatever and hurt myself or someone else over an animal.

ewalker302
09-15-2003, 10:02 PM
Yeah people do suck

But dont fool yourself either.
The hamburger you just ate was just as much a life as a dog or cat.

Just because of the modern lifestyle, there is really no telling how many animals are put to death after living a very short very cruel existence.

What would you guess would be the average # of Amimal deaths there are per person per week?? Just to maintain our way of life, this is a decent # I would imagine (food, products of all kinds).

Sorta makes u sick 2 really really think about it. Every piece of meat u have ever eaten was once alive, breathing, heart pumping, and had a brain & felt pain.

Same for every other product.

Dont' get me wrong, Im no vegitarian liberal or any of the above, I hunt I eat plenty of meat & thats just the way life is. Lots of animals die everyday at our whim.

I just have a problem with people saying somethings are alright & others are not.

Like people against fur---that has to be the stupidest thing in the world.

What is the difference between owning a coat & ordering a 3 piece at kfc????

I mean it's all just for our enjoyment right.

Maybe someone who hits an animal on purpose get's just as much enjoyment out of that, as he is getting out of the leather seats in his car.

Animals die mostly for our enjoyment.
Who says whats right & wrong really?

Not me

:bandit:

K_Fulk
09-15-2003, 10:06 PM
Originally posted by ewalker302
Yeah people do suck

But dont fool yourself either.
The hamburger you just ate was just as much a life as a dog or cat.

Just because of the modern lifestyle, there is really no telling how many animals are put to death after living a very short very cruel existence.

What would you guess would be the average # of Amimal deaths there are per person per week?? Just to maintain our way of life, this is a decent # I would imagine (food, products of all kinds).

Sorta makes u sick 2 really really think about it. Every piece of meat u have ever eaten was once alive, breathing, heart pumping, and had a brain & felt pain.

Same for every other product.

Dont' get me wrong, Im no vegitarian liberal or any of the above, I hunt I eat plenty of meat & thats just the way life is. Lots of animals die everyday at our whim.

I just have a problem with people saying somethings are alright & others are not.

Like people against fur---that has to be the stupidest thing in the world.

What is the difference between owning a coat & ordering a 3 piece at kfc????

I mean it's all just for our enjoyment right.

Maybe someone who hits an animal on purpose get's just as much enjoyment out of that, as he is getting out of the leather seats in his car.

Animals die mostly for our enjoyment.
Who says whats right & wrong really?

Not me

:bandit:

Very true, today at worked we cooked 550 halves of chicken and 1400 2 inch thick pork chops for our catering we did for the scca since they are in town this week. We might get 20-25 porkcops from each pig.

GOMER007
09-15-2003, 10:26 PM
one time I was 2 feet from hitting a deer and I had it pinned in 5 gear too ma did it jump out of the bush fast:ermm:

Giz400ex
09-16-2003, 04:26 PM
[QUOTE]Originally posted by kamikaze_rzrbak
[B]i cant belive what i just read, those people are terrible, how could you bring yourself to run over a dog.

Accidents do happen :confused:

ScooterX
09-16-2003, 04:49 PM
Ya, people that hit animals on purpose are sick.

If I see something run out infront of me, I'll slow down and move to a side of the road where I think the animal won't be, but I'm not gonna slam on the brakes and swerve to miss the animal. To many wrecks are caused by people over correcting trying to miss an animal. Sorry guys, if it's coming down to my life or the squirl or dog or cat or whatever, that little animal is gonna be SOL. I'm not gonna risk my life by swerving real bad and slamming on my brakes to potentially save the life of another animal. If that animal was in a similar situation where it knew it was either it's life or another animals, that animal is gonna sacrifice that other animals life to save it's own. Just a matter of natural survival instincts.

But I will never hit an animal on purpose.

JTRtrx250r
09-16-2003, 05:13 PM
The day I see someone purposely hit and kill any animal....is the day me and that individual go rounds:mad: :grr: boy would I love to meet up the the sally that thought it was fun and did it on purpose...it'd be his last time:mad: :grr:

MEL
09-16-2003, 06:12 PM
Originally posted by JTRtrx250r
The day I see someone purposely hit and kill any animal....is the day me and that individual go rounds:mad: :grr: boy would I love to meet up the the sally that thought it was fun and did it on purpose...it'd be his last time:mad: :grr:

what he said!

wilkin250r
09-16-2003, 06:20 PM
The difference between hunting and running over a cat on your quad is huge.

Hunting, you aim for vital areas and try to kill the animal as quickly as possible, and you eat the meat afterwards. Yes, it's hunting, and yes, the animal dies, but it's not brutal.

Hitting a dog or cat on a quad is terrible. Somebody has an emotional attachment to that pet. Also, you most likely will not kill the animal quickly, it just sits there and suffers. Ha ha, isn't that funny? It's almost as funny as watching your own mother die of cancer.

Adam202
09-16-2003, 06:33 PM
ive killed birds on accident on my banshee, i ran a ground hog over with my 200sx when i was like 10-11. ive chased rabbits on my blaster till it was so tired i picked it up and rode it to the house and showed my grandma, i think hitting animals is wrong and i do what i can to dodge them now.

Adam202
09-16-2003, 06:34 PM
i dont see how the **** someone could hit a cat or dog, thats just wrong. i could maybe see a accident but still............

JTRtrx250r
09-16-2003, 06:51 PM
Its a proven fact that most sicko's in the world started out hurting animals,
I am a true animal lover so this stuff pisses me off!!Sure accident do happen and Im guilty of it myself,I 1 time was comming home from a late night ride on a major foggy night,I was cruising along and "BAM" I hit what I thought might have been a dog...I freaked!!I got out to find it was the biggest damn beaver I ever seen(mountain beaver.. about a 60lb'er)it almost took me off the road in my truck,it was walking down the middle of the road in the same direction I was going or Im sure I'da seen its eyes reflecting,man I really felt like chit:(

Hunting is another story..unless you kill it and leave it!

If you like to hurt animals....you definitly got issues and I'd recommend seeing a doctor asap!!:grr:

Adam202
09-16-2003, 07:08 PM
i killed alot of animals as a kid with bb and pelet guns, i shoot ground hogs with a 22 because they get in my dads garden. i changed alot tho after i killed a squirrel with my bb gun, it killed me i felt so bad. i belive in killing animals if its for a reason but like running into animals and just shooting stuff just for fun like i used to is horrible.

Martin Blair
09-16-2003, 07:08 PM
i think that wrong yeah some are un avoidable like if a rabbit darts acroos dont swere for it, found out the hard way, you will end up hurting and your bike, but try to miss them but dont chase them come on whyere out to ride and have fun not to see what we can hit.

I am guiltly of it but only once out at perry i was riding and saw some birds well i was creping up i wanted to see if i could get them up to see what they where well one or 2 flew so i started chasing the rest well i hit the last poor little guy but it didnt done on my that i just wasted a life until later that dies i felt pretty bad for the bird and pissed at myself.

Adam202
09-16-2003, 07:15 PM
i was just chasing it cause it was in a huge field and it was running in circles, i wasnt gunna hit it. it dindt even move when i picked it up or the whole time since i picked it up and set it down. it was funny i showed it to my grandma.

atl855
09-17-2003, 06:53 AM
i did not mean to hit my rabbit i felt bad after i did, i dont want to ever hit any thing again, it was an acodent if i could of missed it i would tight trail and it was in the fall in the am while it was still dewey out and all i did was slide

stace609
09-17-2003, 08:50 AM
If anyody ever did anything to my dog I'd be posting on exriders from a jail cell. :mad:

ScooterX
09-17-2003, 01:10 PM
Adam - You sound like you have a guilty conscience. Every time someone posts something, you reply like you're tryin to defend yourself. I'm not tryin to be an a-hole or anything, but you're kind of being repititious.

Adam202
09-17-2003, 01:19 PM
good, because i used to kill animals for no reason. that was wrong. most people as kids kill animals for the fun of it, im not saying all but alot.

PHAT400
09-22-2003, 11:44 AM
KARMHA! it all comes back to you.... 2 fold...