PDA

View Full Version : Buying the 450..

trueblue450
09-15-2003, 09:51 AM
So how many people are getting the yamaha now instead of the honda?? :blah:

lil400exman
09-15-2003, 10:41 AM
so ur selling ur yfz450 for the new honda?

SMART MAN!:cool: :p

KrazyKid300ex
09-15-2003, 01:01 PM
no i think he means that who is picking the yami over the honda since it was disappointing

RiPPiNiTuP7
09-15-2003, 01:31 PM
me.

09-15-2003, 01:32 PM
Noen of us know anything until it is released, or pre released for the mags, but even then, dirtwheels has a problem telling the truth.....

DEAL
09-15-2003, 02:52 PM
Yeah it may not look impressive on paper, But only time will tell, I have a feeling its not going to be too far behind yamaha.

trueblue450
09-16-2003, 07:08 AM
i think it is impressive... if any of you have ridden a yami then you know honda had its work cut out, if anyone can do it it will be honda. I just know it will handle great and still have one hell of a motor.

KrazyKid300ex
09-16-2003, 11:53 AM
Last night my yfz was stolen! im ****ing pissed

stock400ex
09-16-2003, 11:59 AM
Originally posted by KrazyKid300ex
Last night my yfz was stolen! im ****ing pissed

oh ***** man. that sux. I know way too many people with there quads stolen. :mad: :grr: :mad:

KrazyKid300ex
09-16-2003, 12:07 PM
it was locked and everything

stock400ex
09-16-2003, 12:14 PM
my sister's friend's husband almost had his quad stolen and they live right down the street from me. I am afriad i might be next. i have the key hid, the garage locked and my car and dads car parked on both sides of it so you cant get it out without getting one of our cars out, so maybe that will keep it safe...hopefully

KrazyKid300ex
09-16-2003, 12:22 PM
2 month old yfz and 6 month old grizzly. the took channel locks and snapped the lock off. ****ers will ****ing pay! i didn't go to school because i know someone will ****ing get hurt. the thing is that i have the tank cover and side panels in the house. so if somone goes to a dealer and asks for an ignition or panels then we might have caught them because we went to every dealer and still are in surrounding states with flyers and info. SOMEONE is going to die over this. im going to crack peoples asses tomorrow at school. i have not opsted flyers locally cuz maybe its still here somwhere. my dad said maybe if he gets money back on his for using it for yardowek too, homeowners insurance then mayeb i can get a new one but we will wait and these people will pay. they went for my neighbors 15,000 honda vtx1800 with chrome and they had no time because oof dogs i don';t have one but neighbors do and it rained so hard last night you could not here ****. our 15,000 in quads are gone!

trueblue450
09-16-2003, 12:43 PM
i feel your pain man.. hopefully you fill find those theifing *******s and cut their damn hands off!

DEAL
09-16-2003, 02:18 PM
Probably some little gangster wanna-be ******* kid ...
Thats who seems to be doing all the theiving around here ... they all need a good *** kickin.

sparky450AR
09-16-2003, 09:11 PM
Originally posted by KrazyKid300ex
it was locked and everything

dude, i didnt know your quad got stolen, that sucks!

I cant believe that...this is starting to scare me!

Greg Z
09-17-2003, 05:25 PM
300ex kid make sure its none of your friends its weird that some one would know a lock would be there and would know what type of cutter they would need to get through the lock!make sure its no kids at school make sure to walk up and down ur streets or bike up and down ur streets to look around for your bike look for evadence and ALSO make sure no ***ets in ur school stole it.. dont tell any body some one stole your quad.. maybe som eone stupid enuogh will be like so some one stole ur quadd eh? so shush the mouth :-D

KrazyKid300ex
09-17-2003, 05:36 PM
i have been doing that. they hit 3 other sheds. i got to be somone i know or someone i know told someone they know ya know? that might be confusing but i know what it means. trust me i have walked around with a crow bar in my hands and ready to kick ***. nothing at school yet. they went for my neighbors 25G vtx1800. he spooked then not knowing they were there by a bathroom light. they were right out the window and he didn't know. i have a piece of the lock. cut it with bolt cutters. it had to be 5 guys atleast to push a grizzly,yfz and carry my seat and tank because they were not on the yfz and a whole bunch of gear and extra quad parts??? nevermind busting into 3 other sheds?? my shed is the biggest also. size of a one car garage. but they passed my motion sensor lights in my yard.

Greg Z
09-17-2003, 05:45 PM
how would they know yoiu had a motion sensor in ur back yard... i bet you its some body your family knows or some one on your street or a friends friend or something........... in my school i get a lot of yo you wanna steal this guys quad i really wanna do it, and im like wtf you gonna do with it and i just walk away so just be careful ;) and no i would not steal some ones quad.. i already have my own;) but find this guy kill him send his corpse to me so i can pee on it and then ill send the corpse to who ever els wants to pee on it and at the next exrider ride we have we will use him as the bonfire with piss on him lol

Ballistic Atv
09-17-2003, 10:42 PM
Originally posted by Greg Z
but find this guy kill him send his corpse to me so i can pee on it and then ill send the corpse to who ever els wants to pee on it and at the next exrider ride we have we will use him as the bonfire with piss on him lol

:huh :huh Wow you sure are one weird kid, peeing on dead atv robbers huh? Do you get some kind of weird pleasure out of that? That sure is the way to deal with those kinda people......or not. :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

But ne ways, I hope you find the people who stole you quads, dont hurt them though, that'll just get you in trouble. Find them, and get the cops to deal with them appropriatley.

stock400ex
09-21-2003, 12:44 PM
[i]But ne ways, I hope you find the people who stole you quads, dont hurt them though, that'll just get you in trouble. Find them, and get the cops to deal with them appropriatley. [/B]

or you can just beat the sheit out of them :D