PDA

View Full Version : My .2 cents.

"BLAHH"300!!
09-14-2003, 10:25 PM
...Man what is up with this site?

Seams to me, since this "EXriders Administrator" took control of OUR site, everything we liked about it, has gone to "jfsakd" in a hand baskett.

..Man you took away our right to post picture's.."It will make the site faster"
...WEll, obviously, it didn't work....give me back my picture's.

At this very moment, i'm typing complete sentence's, before i see any letter's pop up on the screen......(i typed all of that, before the letter "A" in "At" appeared)....that's pathetic man.

Now i'm the bad guy huh?....

What is making this site so slow?....we've practically eliminated all picture's, so that's not it....is it the number of user's?..
...DELETE Any user's account...if they havn't posted in a year.
....Is the server full?....Delete all the bull **** threads....There are countless threads on "300ex/400EX front end convertion....ok deleting just those would prolly speed it up enugh to tell a differance....Are you too busy?....I'LL DO IT FOR FREE...

This is the only site on the internet that i give a **** about.....

Please help....this site almost sux now.....
i love to hear a reply.

Dan_Guetter
09-14-2003, 10:28 PM
Works just fine for me.....just the pic uploader that im upset about....but harlens taking care of it......i hope:(

Narly R
09-14-2003, 10:36 PM
I agree a little, I didnt know we wernt supose to post pics, and i dont have a spell check thing or whatever, but ya, Deleating of USELESS threads, and members will make it a better and faster site to, but I like the old exriders more....:ermm:

09-14-2003, 10:46 PM
Originally posted by "BLAHH"300!!

Seams to me, since this "EXriders Administrator" took control of OUR site, everything we liked about it, has gone to "jfsakd" in a hand baskett.

At this very moment, i'm typing complete sentence's, before i see any letter's pop up on the screen......(i typed all of that, before the letter "A" in "At" appeared)....that's pathetic man.

What is making this site so slow?....we've practically eliminated all picture's, so that's not it....is it the number of user's?..
....Is the server full?....Delete all the bull **** threads....There are countless threads on "300ex/400EX front end convertion....ok deleting just those would prolly speed it up enugh to tell a differance....Are you too busy?....I'LL DO IT FOR FREE...

i love to hear a reply.

whaaaaaaaaaa whaaaaaaa mommmmmy!

if it sucks take a hike your annoying, you spend too much time on the net, get a life and learn how to ride instead of talking about it

yeah that would be g reat but hes doing all he can do, he got a life besides the net, i think we should also ban kids who just run there mouth about how things are here when no one makes them come here and they dont own it

JOEX
09-14-2003, 10:49 PM
Dude, wtf? If you are here regularly and reading the posts about this you would know what is going on.

First off, the site does not belong to us, we just make it what it is. The pic posting option was removed because of the resources that it took up not the speed. Hopefully just temporarly. I hope it does go back to the way it was.

I'm thinking you are have computer troubles on your end, not the site.

Not flaming you, JMO,

Joe

09-14-2003, 10:52 PM
i heard somewhere monday we get it fixed, not officaial tho

QuadJunkies
09-14-2003, 11:54 PM

i love to hear a reply. :eek: Maybe a PM to HArlen would be cool.. Its really easy to use Sonyimagestation and its free.I use it all the time for my pics:) Just an idea.....Im sure hes working on things,he diid postthat it would be several weeks before he could get it up and running........its still a great site for info.......;)

K2Snow
09-15-2003, 12:59 AM
Originally posted by freeride132

if it sucks take a hike your annoying, you spend too much time on the net, get a life and learn how to ride instead of talking about it

yeah that would be g reat but hes doing all he can do, he got a life besides the net, i think we should also ban kids who just run there mouth about how things are here when no one makes them come here and they dont own it

well said bro

ewalker302
09-15-2003, 04:22 AM
The picture deal went down before Harlan took over, while Ben was still in charge & he gave a damn good explination for it 2.

Do some checking before you start flaming.

Talk about usless threads.

You been seeing a lot a posts complaining about the site being slow??????????

Me neither.

Not to dog you.

I mean we both got a lot to be thankful for, we do live in the dirty dirty down south state of Mississippi.
Maybe i'll hook up with with you at the boats or the biscuit factory.

Know of any good river flat/bottom ridin spots???

:bandit:

JTRtrx250r
09-15-2003, 05:21 AM
Damn Blahhhhhhh...chill a tad man,it isnt his fault,give the dude some time,everyone else summed up the rest,if ya had a pissy day..dont take it out on the site,or the ppl on it...,I used to do that ..now nobody likes me haha(musta been too much of a hardass lol),sounds to me like you should go ridin'...

09-15-2003, 05:21 AM
:blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah:

Admin
09-15-2003, 06:00 AM
"BLAHH"300!!

...Man i killed my PC again Ya'll, This time i Deleted a buncha "VXD" file's..Might be "VDX" not sure, but they were important...
..I still need a Video Driver. I'm only seeing 16 color's...Do you have one?

...,,,,My spell check doesn't work,
I beat some kid to death with it,
and it hassn't worked sence.

The member who claims about the site being slow is also the one who deleted his VXD files? I guess he was optimizing his system.

He has only posted 5 times since July 25th yet complains about how slow the site is and can't post pictures.

Well, the speed of the site should be better because the server was replaced with a newer and faster machine last Monday. The pictures issue is something I am still researching a long term fix for, and I am not looking for a short term fix.

Pappy
09-15-2003, 06:22 AM
maybe we will see how slow it is when you cant log in:grr: and take your buddy with you:macho

400EXrider#91
09-15-2003, 09:16 AM
Originally posted by Pappy
maybe we will see how slow it is when you cant log in:grr: and take your buddy with you:macho

:D

trueblue450
09-15-2003, 09:36 AM
talking about useless threads lagging the server down.... :eek2:

wilkin250r
09-15-2003, 09:45 AM
[BSeams to me, since this "EXriders Administrator" took control of OUR site, everything we liked about it, has gone to "jfsakd" in a hand baskett.

Delete all the bull **** threads....[/B]

I don't see how any of these problems are related to the new administrator. The picture problem was in place before he took over, and the useless threads are everybody's BUT Harlen's fault. Perhaps the answer to woes isn't changes on the site, but changes on YOUR end. Perhaps look into a high-speed connection before blaming the site or the new administrator.

LTandRaptorider
09-15-2003, 10:28 AM
Absolutlely right! The only time I noticed a slow down was the night of the "Big" arrival of pictures of the TRX450R.

Cable Internet is the only way to fly...

Try cleaning out your temp internet files, deleting all offline content.

Six Six Six
09-15-2003, 10:43 AM
Originally posted by freeride132

i think we should also ban kids who just run there mouth

1. If you don't like someone, make believe you do or don't respond. Personal attacks will not be tolerated.
2. Leave the flamers to the moderators, don't respond.

09-15-2003, 10:48 AM
Originally posted by Six Six Six
1. If you don't like someone, make believe you do or don't respond. Personal attacks will not be tolerated.
2. Leave the flamers to the moderators, don't respond.

i wasnt flaming him, and i like him:huh he just needs to know what hes talking about and shut up with the *****ing, he can come and go as he pleases , we dont need to hear him whine, if his intent was to help harlen and find out how things are going he could of pmed him very politely instead of flaming him in a post which only causes problems