PDA

View Full Version : Man burns house down!!!!! Funny story

Dan_Guetter
09-14-2003, 08:55 PM
Shelby, NC--Police took a man into protective custody after fire officials say he set his home on fire while "huffing" spray paint.
Fire Department officials said Sheldon "Dupont" Jones had been inhaling paint fumes when he decided to light a cigarette. The flame ignited the fumes and caught the house on fire.

"Damn, I was so high I saw demons creepin' up in my crib! I started to freak, I says to myself, "You gots to calm down fool!" So I light a cigret to soothe my nerves. The cigret done lit the paint up and I was out that mutha with the quickness!" said Jones when questioned at the hospital.

Jones wasn't at the house when firefighters arrived, but neighbors told fire officials he was seen riding his bicycle from the scene. Police later were called to free clinic because Jones apparently had some minor burns, according to police.

Firefighters commented that, "There ain't **** worth saving here."
Firefighters said they discovered several paint cans in the home. Jones was apparently living in the house with a friend.

"My cuz Leroy was passed out the bedroom and I sez, "Leroy, we gotta go!" He didn't pay me no mind until he saw that my hair was on fire. He done jumped up and out the bedroom window, some***** only told me my head was on fire after I ran out after him." recounted Jones.

Police took Jones to Shelby Mental Health Center for evaluation, then took him to Northwest Center for Behavioral Health in Fort Supply were doctors say they will "...shock his head real good."

hahhahaha

Glow Plug
09-14-2003, 09:00 PM
lmfao, good story :blah:

Greg Z
09-14-2003, 09:02 PM
lol funny anways GO BACK TO WORK MAKE AVATARS!!! LOL!!! just joking buddy

Nausty
09-14-2003, 09:32 PM
lol call me stupid but is that a true story?

CHAUNCY
09-14-2003, 09:34 PM
Originally posted by Nausty
lol call me stupid but is that a true story?

I was wondering the same thing, but for some reason I think it isnt:confused:

Narly R
09-14-2003, 10:26 PM
Ya, sounds a little Doggie Shizzle Telivizzlized to me....:huh

Funny though!:D

Dan_Guetter
09-14-2003, 10:32 PM
its an honest to god true story!!!!!!!

CHAUNCY
09-14-2003, 10:33 PM
Originally posted by Shift_DVS
its an honest to god true story!!!!!!!

:eek: Lmfao

Dan_Guetter
09-14-2003, 10:45 PM
this is a pretty reliable source

http://www.templeofblackjesus.com/Rubb_frameset.html

JTRtrx250r
09-15-2003, 05:36 AM
LMMFAO!!! ............"My cuz Leroy was passed out the bedroom and I sez, "Leroy, we gotta go!" He didn't pay me no mind until he saw that my hair was on fire. He done jumped up and out the bedroom window, some***** only told me my head was on fire after I ran out after him." :D :D :D :rolleyes: :D

EvilJester400EX
09-15-2003, 06:59 AM
I swear, not all of the people in NC are that stupid!! :blah:

lil400exman
09-15-2003, 08:10 AM
Originally posted by EvilJester400EX
dont think i havent heard that line before.......:rolleyes: :eek: lol j/p with ya man.....

DEAL
09-15-2003, 01:24 PM
Originally posted by EvilJester400EX

Is he your brother or somethin?:confused:

EvilJester400EX
09-15-2003, 01:48 PM
:cuss: :cuss: :cuss: :blah:

sickmojave
09-15-2003, 02:30 PM
Originally posted by JTRtrx250r
LMMFAO!!! ............"My cuz Leroy was passed out the bedroom and I sez, "Leroy, we gotta go!" He didn't pay me no mind until he saw that my hair was on fire. He done jumped up and out the bedroom window, some***** only told me my head was on fire after I ran out after him." :D :D :D :rolleyes: :D

ROFLMFAO

stock400ex
09-15-2003, 03:59 PM
you have to download the bubb rubb clip. its freakin hilarious! its kinda old. I have had it for about a year i downloaded it off of superhonda.com (car site, not quad ;))

its worth your time