PDA

View Full Version : Lots of cool stuff happened today

250x#93
09-14-2003, 07:50 PM
Today was a blast but yet sucked too, haha. I rode quads the first half of the day and had a blast, i rode wit a rm125 and a 300ex so it was fun, I made the stupid mistake of pullin right up behind the 125 at the bottem of a climb, damn did i get the **** roosted out of me haha lmgdao, Anyhow then i went home and went bike ridin, we got some good jumps for pedal bikes and it was a blast, until my chain popped off in mid air:eek: I went flyin into the dirt big time, well now i got a bent crank, a broken chain and a gyro thats ****ed up and keeps stickin:p Oh well i still had a great day, just wanted to let ya all know what happened haha, lata guys:blah:

tants
09-14-2003, 08:06 PM
glad you had an awesome day :D

HCR250X
09-14-2003, 08:13 PM
I rode with my friend on his Cr250 on friday, and I was getting roosted all day long. We were going down the trail and there was a mud hole up a little ways, so i slowed down and he went flying by me to get to it first. Now I must have not been thinking strait cause i when he stopped right in the middle of the mud I stopped right at the edge thinking he had stalled or something. Well the next thing i know I was covered with mud. The sad part was that he did this all day long. He would just randomly roost me everytime there was loose dirt of mud. One time he hit me in the knee with a good size rocks, I got a big ol' bruise now.

Word of advise: When riding with two strokes, either atay in front or stay way behind them.

250x#93
09-14-2003, 08:19 PM
yeah i never will learn that though, i always get pounded haha, oh well any one got suggestions on brands of cranks chains and **** that i could look for so i don't get junk?:)

K_Fulk
09-14-2003, 08:33 PM
I did about the same thing today went and rode at my buddies track. Then he busted out the mountain bike and started doing nose wheelies, and i tried to double a couple of whoops and busted my nuts on the seat.

hessianmx111
09-14-2003, 08:44 PM
well my buddy came over with his xr200 today and we played around on my smaller ramp for a while and i started tryin to whip it well one time i came into the ramp and was gonna carve the ramp real hard and took my right foot off to get it out farther looked back and everything ive ever read about whips and my only prob was i landed almost completely sideways with my tire barely hitting the side of the landing and nail my chest on the clutch perch bolts and somehow save it.and then we built a new ramp jumped it for awhile and it felt really smooth so we kept pulling it back and i was clearin it no prob and i saw my budyy clear it fine once at the new dist. so i come around jumped it again turned and was heading back in for a smaller ramp and i hit it come back around was aimed at the bigger one and i see his bike layin on top of the landin and him on the ground next to the landin**note to self**~make landing wider:ermm: ~. but all in all it was the most fun ive had in a while:)

Nausty
09-14-2003, 09:37 PM
sounds like fun...

I did a lot today....

worked w/ my dad in putting in a new thermostat in my truck
rode around doing wheelies for a couple hours
then I went and hung out w/ some friends for about 4 hours
then other than that I surfed the forums and talked on msn and a bunch of other little things.

And if you can't tell i'm really bored right now!