View Full Version : trailtech computer?

onebad98blaster
09-14-2003, 07:06 PM
trailtech computer
its it worth it for my blaster

and where to mount it?

CHAUNCY
09-14-2003, 07:37 PM
I have heard good and bad about them. The one I had was all messed up and it never even saw a crash. I followed the intructions to set it up perfectly and the top speed was always off, I was always going slower than what it said.......I think I got a lemon:confused:

stock400ex
09-16-2003, 11:51 AM
yeah i would like to have one too, but i just wouldn't know where to mount it on the pred. maybe right behind the fuel cap?

09-16-2003, 06:36 PM
i wouldnt reccmend one, i have it set up perfectly & when it gets wet & stuf it will read like 150mph & im not even moving :eek2: that & then the top speed is never right & its just a pain in the ***....:rolleyes:

sparky450AR
09-16-2003, 09:05 PM
Originally posted by Crazy400exMan
i wouldnt reccmend one, i have it set up perfectly & when it gets wet & stuf it will read like 150mph & im not even moving :eek2: that & then the top speed is never right & its just a pain in the ***....:rolleyes:

hes right we have them on both our quads...as soon as they get wet, theyre done...pretty useless for a trailrider

2000400EX
09-17-2003, 05:07 AM
I've splashed through many mud holes on the trails causing mine to get soaked, and I have never had a problem with mine. I've even washed it with it on the machine and still no problem. As far as the top speed being off, I'm not sure if mine is off or not. I've never had anyone ride next to me (at top speed) to compare it. I think the fastets mine has ever read was between 65 - 70 mph. But then again, I'm not sure my throttle is completely opening either.........which reminds me, I need to check that!:devil:

oynot400
09-30-2003, 08:19 AM
I had one when they first came out. It would shut off when riding, give crazy numbers. One time would be way fast and the next would be way slow. I talked with trail tech and they offered to replace it. I sold it to a guy and he was going to send it in.