PDA

View Full Version : Happy Honda Rider

chrisp333
09-14-2003, 06:01 PM
ive got an 03 400ex and I cant get over how rigid these machines are. i went on one of my toughest and longest rides today and unfortunately rolles my bike down a hill after it tossed me off and i thought it was dead it was quite a wreck. so i flipped it back on its tires and the damn thing just started no problems what so ever. poped it in gear and took off like it never stopped. its good to know that i bought in my opinion the most reliable machine out there. and i dont care what the critics say " the 400ex's time has pased" with the little work i did on it this bike kicks ***.

YEAH HONDA:macho

ReconRider25
09-15-2003, 07:59 PM
cool:macho

RideRed250ex
09-15-2003, 08:19 PM
Ive flipped my Honda a few times nothing real serious but my handle bars are perfectly shape and everthing works still, HONDAS AWSOME! they just need more of a variety in their quad selection...

foxhonda_400ex
09-17-2003, 11:24 PM
after a bad mx jump one time mine fill probably about 15 ft right onto the front bumper, and all it did was crack the plastic and dent the bumper a little, everything else was perfect didn't hurt the frame, a arms, tie rods, etc.. it has held up awesome and mine is a 99 so its old compared to most of you. i was one of the lucky few to get one when they first came out.