PDA

View Full Version : Gravity games is retarded, pastrana though holy $hit!!

DVS_Freestyler
09-14-2003, 03:32 PM
yeah they think there old school for having all natural dirt hits.. dustin miller ate $hit pretty good and its just kinda scary to watch cause ramps are so much safer and easier than all dirt.. plus the course is really really tight and your run is angled up to the jumps so it seems like the riders are worried about not making it, then they overjump.. but omg pastrana is a freak! he tried a superman seatgrab backy!! he almost landed it but his hand never made it back on and he slammed his head really bad and doesnt even remember his run! hah but yeah X is so much better, NBC is nothing like ESPN and the X-games...... :huh

DVS_Freestyler
09-14-2003, 03:33 PM
did i mention how crazy im going with this broken ankle!! i wanna ride so bad you guys!! rrrrgggg :grr:

Doibugu2
09-14-2003, 03:41 PM
xandada is supposed to be there, hope he got some good pics.

Juggalo
09-14-2003, 06:57 PM
hes landed the ssg backflip before but he said he never tried it on a dirt take off before so thats probably why he messed it up. lots of respect goes to him tho for trying a trick so dangerous in a comp without having it fully dialed in yet tho

tants
09-14-2003, 07:02 PM
when is it gonna be on again?

Narly R
09-14-2003, 07:07 PM
ya I missed it!:(

theTman
09-14-2003, 07:18 PM
the sport of moto-x is getting so extreme..b4 you know it they will be doin misty flips and frontflips and all sort of tricks you think are im possible..:eek2:

hondafox440
09-14-2003, 07:22 PM
I saw it. It was pretty nuts. Jimmie McGuire deserved a much better score though. It was kinda funny watching Pastrana after he got knocked out because he was still out of it. He didnt remember any of his run, or Miller's run, or his little jaunt through the stands.