PDA

View Full Version : Houser Or Laeger????

Foxrage
08-13-2001, 06:49 PM
I Want the laeger and Can get the same price on them as the houser but i dont know which ones to get. I like the houser a little better cause they are made like 1 1/2 hours away. So it wouldnt take as long to get them. So I think im going to go with Houser but what do you think. L8ER

Dave400ex
08-13-2001, 07:53 PM
I like Laeger. Since your a Nac`s 400 guy you would need Laeger to make a Nac`s 400. There`s a reason why you see the pro`s running Laeger, and not Houser. Go with the PEP ZPS shocks too. Those things are the best. Laeger and PEP are what I would run. Baldwin Motorsports has them in stock. They are in Ohio too.

Foxrage
08-13-2001, 08:05 PM
I think The houser is just as good but cheaper. I still like the houser just as much and i cant decide. I am going to get the PEP race shock. For the front PEP ALL THE WAY!!!!!!!!!! HOUSER OR LAEGER ALL THE WAY!!!!!!!!!

Dave400ex
08-13-2001, 08:23 PM
I would go with Laeger or wait and let Houser prove them selves. See how long they can hold up. I`m a LAEGER and PEP man. LAEGER AND PEP ALL THE WAY.

08-13-2001, 08:57 PM
I would go with the laeger also, but i see that your a Nac's racer, so am i and i ordered the laeger a-arms from Nac's and they took 2-3 months before i recieved them, and i ordered them the beginning of febuary, so i would think they are even more backed up now. I still think you should get the Laeger, but only if you dont mind waiting. I have heard only good things about the Houser though so they might not be a bad choice. I would go with what you can get quicker if time is an issue, if not, then go Laeger.
-Dave

Dave400ex
08-13-2001, 08:59 PM
Baldwin has them in stock.

Foxrage
08-13-2001, 09:03 PM
I think im going to go with houser cause i dont want to wait that long. I dont understand why there is such a long wait. I think you could build a set a day and if you have 5 guys that 35 a week.

08-14-2001, 09:01 AM
There`s a reason why you see the pro`s running Laeger, and not Houser.

Yeah cuz laegers been making chassis parts for many many years and Houser just got into it,,,,that's the reason,,not that houser products aren't good,.

Also JD performance arms are made by a worker for Laeger so if ya get his arms your buying the same products but from an individual and not a company,,,that's why JD's arms are so cheap,,,,they cut out the middle man..

I'd still go with Houser,,,they'll hold up just as good and as long as Laeger,,;)

Dave400ex
08-14-2001, 02:12 PM
Laeger has been around for 19 years. I never said Houser didn`t make good products. Their products are very nice looking. I just like Laeger more because they are proven. Houser`s do look cool. Seems like a lot of people like them now. The best is Roll Design. Do you have any pictures yet?

08-14-2001, 03:17 PM
no pictures yet,,,I just bought a house and been working out of town and I've only road like once in the last 2 weeks,,,I'll get posted here in about 1 week..