Saterday, September 27

Quad Classes
Ironman
2 Man A
2 Man B
2 Man C
2 Person Co-ed
2 Female

I know there are some Florida/ South Georgia Racers here. Any one going? Looks like I'm going to try the two-man team(Probebly C).

yamadooski
09-14-2003, 10:53 AM
Yep I will go. Have to put those 2 wheelers to shame with 4 wheels.

DMH
09-14-2003, 11:15 AM
OK, Looks like me and yamadooski are teamin up. Anyone else going? Joe? Jesse? You guy's up for it?

This is a new race series and it would be nice to see a good turnout.

BadA$$440
09-15-2003, 01:03 PM
im up for it, where in florida is Williston?

DMH
09-15-2003, 01:12 PM
I think west, north-west, of Ocala. There's a flyer on www.SECCRS.com but the date is wrong. I'll see if I can't get an updated one in the next couple of days.

You planning on toughin it out for all 4 hours or you going to get a partner?

Pro400EXC
09-15-2003, 02:00 PM
I'd like to try it out,but how much it cost and so on?

Also do i need to join seccr or anything like that?

DMH
09-15-2003, 05:07 PM
Hey Joe, I think the pre entry for the team is $75.00 and the membership for SECCRS is waived for this race. Doug Parker of SECCRS has been hanging around over at ATVFlorida.com for a little while now and there's a thread with a few questions he's answered.

Give it a try, I'd be nice to see this series do good.

BadA$$440
09-15-2003, 05:55 PM
Hey Joe, you want to partner up or do the 4 hour race single? I kinda want to try the 4 hour race single....you cant get faster if you dont push yourself:macho

Phil Albright
09-16-2003, 10:31 AM
I'm thinkin i'll try the 4 hours myself to. I really need the seat time sinse i have not finished a race yet.

phil

BadA$$440
09-16-2003, 01:40 PM
Hey Phil, what happened to ya at skull lake? i seen you broke down on the side of the track.

Phil Albright
09-16-2003, 03:16 PM
Blown head gasket. No big deal but cost me a finish. I'm going through the whole motor while it's apart but it should be ready by next race.....I hope.

I see you're kickin butt this year... Congrats

Phil

modracer5
09-16-2003, 03:55 PM
can you switch bikes if you team up or do you have to both race one? I don't want my crazy*** friend on my bike, and i'm pretty sure he feels the same bout me!

Phil Albright
09-16-2003, 04:09 PM
Each person uses there own bike.

phil.

Pro400EXC
09-17-2003, 06:24 AM
Hey Jess,I keep tryin to call you,but for soemreason you never awnser....

I am really thinkin about this race,but i dunno...$75 is kinda pricey for a poor guy like me...

I might just go ridin in Ocala this weekend,but i am still undecided.....

I defintley need to work on my arm pump,so i can show my skill's,but its holding me back,to just "puttin" around the track...

Hey Jess,if I do race it,you maybe wanna do the 2man team?I ride for an hour,you ride for a hour,and so on?Cause i knowi can rid emy *** off good for 1hr

DMH
09-18-2003, 08:08 AM
Link to flyer ------>> SECCRS Endurance Flyer (http://web.tampabay.rr.com/dmhi/SECCRSendurance27&28.pdf)

SECCRS
09-19-2003, 06:18 AM
Man you guys are all over the place. Trying to find out where you hide out are miracles. But thank goodness for DMH pointing me in the right direction. I will try to answer your question but I think majority have been answered.

Each person rides there own quad 2 man team equal 2 quads. If one quad breaks you can both use the other quad to finish the race.

Price: well nothing I can realy do about that. The insurance on these races are not cheap. Plus everything else that goes into it.
Where else can you get 4 hours of racing for so cheap. We have waived the membership fee in hopes to gain more interest. That $75 is per team $37.50 each. So please comeon out.

Several I have spoke with are going to tough it out in the Ironman class so that might be the biggest class.

Pits: Every pit is on pavement so no worring about getting stuck.

Course: It could rain every day between now and then and the course will not be wet. It rained 5 inches the night before the last race and there was not a puddle to be found. Its a faster course but I have thrown in alot of areas to mix it up a little. Course should be around the 15 mile mark.

Question I always get is WHERE IS WILLISTON, FL.

Its 15 minutes South West of Gainesville. or 20 Min North West of OCALA.
MAPQUEST of WILLISTON (http://www.mapquest.com/maps/map.adp?country=US&addtohistory=&address=&city=williston+&state=fl&zipcode=&homesubmit=Get+Map)

Ill keep an eye on this page as well if you have any more question feel free to email me or give me a call.

WWW.SECCRS.COM

Doug Parker
doug@seccrs.com

DMH
09-23-2003, 03:51 PM
Anyone out there looking for a partner let me know. Got a freind, that's an A rider looking for a teammate. Doesn't matter if your an A,B,orC, he's just looking for a partner. Let me know and I'll get the two of you hooked up.