PDA

View Full Version : Quad Thief’s Busted

danney f
09-14-2003, 04:00 AM
Well I was out in my front yard a couple days ago and saw some tow trucks go by with quads on the back and another one had dirt bikes on it. Than not much later about 5 cop cars went flying by. I didn't think much about it, just figure some guys got bust for riding where they shouldn't have been. But than about 30 minutes later there came a couple more tow trucks with more quads. I was like:eek2: :confused:
Well I found out yesterday that the cops busted some guys for running what I guess you could call a "quad chop shop” They stealing them than selling the parts on the internet. I heard from different people that the cops pulled out anywhere from 8 to 12 quads and 6 to 10 bikes. Just thought everyone would like to know.

FourFiftyFour
09-14-2003, 06:41 AM
good, they need to getcha some of that jailtime mother ****er!!!!! LMAO they need to catch more of em!

300EXrider02
09-14-2003, 07:40 AM
calm down kara:p

no, but that is damn good they got caught

FourFiftyFour
09-14-2003, 07:50 AM
Originally posted by 300EXrider02
calm down kara:p

no, but that is damn good they got caught

hahaha hey im just excited.. im leavin for the track in 15 min :D

JTRtrx250r
09-14-2003, 02:34 PM
GLAD to hear that....them F'n punks!!!:rolleyes:

4wheelboy
09-14-2003, 03:54 PM
goooood!!!!! i get soo pissed. today at a local spot under the betsy ross bridge a truck full of black dudes roll up with stolen banshees and dirtbikes. they have no helmets no gear juss big *** jeans an boots and wiife beeters they are fyling around the spot all round the streets and around the industries doing 2 person wheelys. thats the friggin reason spots get closed cause of people that think they r in a ruff ridersz video not having any consideration for any 1 else!!!!!!!:mad: :mad: :scary:

danney f
09-14-2003, 05:22 PM
I thought everyone would like to know. :D I'm trying to find out everything I can(all the details) and will see if I can hear about what they do to these guys. So I can keep everyone updated.

popo
09-15-2003, 01:11 AM
That's just part of the 5 state theft ring that is gonna get hit this week. FBI estimates over 700 quads on the list.

If your quad has been stolen. PM me with the last 4 of your vin number. Once I see the list, I can inform you how or where your quad is at.

11 quads where recovered this week end in the Columbus Ohio area.

jamiesel
09-15-2003, 01:15 AM
I would very much like to know how and where they were selling the parts. I buy used parts all the time off ebay and HATE hot stuff.

Any clue as too screen names?

danney f
09-15-2003, 01:31 AM
Originally posted by jamiesel
I would very much like to know how and where they were selling the parts. I buy used parts all the time off ebay and HATE hot stuff.

Any clue as too screen names?

Same here, I'm always bying stuff off of ebay.

danney f
09-15-2003, 01:34 AM
Originally posted by popo
That's just part of the 5 state theft ring that is gonna get hit this week. FBI estimates over 700 quads on the list.

If your quad has been stolen. PM me with the last 4 of your vin number. Once I see the list, I can inform you how or where your quad is at.

11 quads where recovered this week end in the Columbus Ohio area.

Do you have any info on the bust near me?

popo
09-15-2003, 01:46 AM
Originally posted by danney f
Do you have any info on the bust near me?

Not at this time. I saw it from an advisory bulletin.

No screen names are avail yet.

danney f
09-15-2003, 02:03 AM
What kind of punishment do you think they will get?

popo
09-15-2003, 04:18 AM
Originally posted by danney f
What kind of punishment do you think they will get?

Hopefully thier nuts smashed in a vice!!!! But knowing the lame *** court system who feels pitty of thiefs, they will prob get probation.

Leaving the victims whos items where stolen getting raped again for storage fees etc. Sorry to rant..... Just pisses me off, I got a complaint filed against me, for calling an idiot I busted for stealing cars a a social retard peice of chit.

JTRtrx250r
09-15-2003, 05:10 AM
the system is a joke sometimes,the loser that swiped it should pay for storage(shouldnt even be any storage fee for the victim,) ..or do more time,...and whats w/ that popo,why is he even allowed to file any complaint at all...hes the F'n theif:huh chit dont make any sence man:rolleyes:

popo
09-16-2003, 01:19 AM
Last summer, I nabbed a turd for stealing a new Harley. I called the owner to come over and pick up his bike. Rather than paying towing and storage expenses. He thanked me several times, and out of the blue he walked over to the cruiser, opened the door and proceeded the beat the hell out of the suspect.

Unfortunately I had to stop him, he than turned around and placed his hands behind his back and stated “Take me to Jail” I shook his hand and said have a nice day, cause you just made mine.

PHAT400
09-16-2003, 07:59 AM
Hey POPO,

Anything in north-central Indiana I should be worried about. I live in a small community and not to many quads in the area..

Deno

F-16Guy
09-16-2003, 05:44 PM
I have an idea for punishment. Spread their names, addresses, and release times and locations to the victims and to the local communities. Then they'll definitely get what they deserve. Criminals should loose all of their rights the second they knowingly commit a criminal act.:mad: :cuss: