PDA

View Full Version : Which ones???

ErthXINGon400cc
09-13-2003, 10:24 PM
Hi all,

I just joined this forum. I have a stock 02 400EX. I have two specific questions. I have been told that the Curtis Sparks X-6 ceramic pipe and header is the best for the 400. I have also been told that the Yoshimura offroad pipe and header is the best. Which one do you guys (and girls) think I should buy? Or if you know of a better one than the two. My second question is, I've been told the K&N Air Filter is the best and I've been told that the C-Sparks is the best air filter for the 400. Which one? And if you guys (and girls) know of any other upgrades or tips to improve my 400 please let me know. Thanks a lot!

The440Exorcist
09-13-2003, 11:26 PM
I have heard that an FMF powerbomb head pipe and a White Brothers E-series slip on is a very nice combo. I hve heard nothing but good things about the sparks pipe, they build some pretty good engines so I would imagine nothing ut god things from that pipe. As far as a filter goes, I have a K&N and I a impressed with it. It has help up great and gave a nice power increase. Its also very easy to clean. Another mod you may consider is a sparks advanced timing key, its only $15 and everyone says its the"best bang fr your buck" mod.