PDA

View Full Version : listen to this...

ghost_ryder
09-13-2003, 10:17 PM
well today i finally got around to puttin my new tires on ive had in my garage forever...i wanted to really get the most out of the old ones...well i did half the tread is out layin in the road from a burnout lol...anyways i went to a friends house to put the tires on cause he has a tire machine and we put the tires on and they are awesome...then i take it to the local dirt drag to race and i have a flat :( ...bout a few weeks back i dented my rim and i reckon its so bad that the new tire wont hold air but my friend has some rims im gonna buy off of him so everything is cool...it just pissed me off that i go all the way over to the dirt drag with my friends and i have a flat...ah well

09-13-2003, 10:21 PM
that sucks.

CowsBitePeople
09-13-2003, 10:24 PM
Originally posted by my Velouria
that sucks.

:huh

i got my tires mounted on my beadlocks today:D they hold air my dad has a tire machine

09-13-2003, 10:26 PM
Originally posted by CowsBitePeople
:huh

what?...

it does...

CowsBitePeople
09-13-2003, 10:28 PM
Originally posted by my Velouria
what?...

it does...

did u register just to say that??

outacontrol31
09-13-2003, 10:28 PM
shoulda took a hammer to the rims and bent them back, then go find some air and see if they hold. I mean even if you screw them up worse your gonna buy your freinds anyway, I had a flat on the track once back when I had just started racing mx. I was wondering why my quad was pulling so bad to the right, by the time I figgered out what was up My rims were square from the jums, but i'll tell ya what, a sledge hammer sure fixed it and I was back out in time for my race:D