into the snow....

this is what happens

to man alive....

when friends let friends....

drink and drive.

:(

Narly R
09-13-2003, 10:00 PM
YES! Please EVERYONE DONT drink and drive! Im only 14, but I know the consicuences. :(

ghost_ryder
09-13-2003, 10:03 PM
thats sad :(

chucked
09-13-2003, 10:09 PM
my old best friend's friend was killed in an accident when a drunk driver hit him. ever since hes been turning into a worse and worse person. he turned to drugs for relief from the sadness.

kicken250x
09-13-2003, 10:10 PM
damn dude...thats crazy sad...:( i have actually seen that happen befor and ill tell you its not the happiest thing ive ever participated in...one of my best friends g/f died when a drunk driver hit her car head on going over 100 mph...:(

09-13-2003, 10:20 PM
i thought the worst thing that could happen is you get a DUI & lose your 4 wheeler for the fees like my friend...i never thought about death really,

Brad
09-13-2003, 10:32 PM
that was beautiful... alkihol and motor-vehicles dont mix:(

BlasterRider200
09-13-2003, 10:38 PM
my sister died five years ago so i know how it is to lose somebody that close to you sodont drink and drive... She was not hit buy a drunk driver but buy an ambelince it is very sad to lose someone she was only 18:(

phatswinn
09-14-2003, 08:06 AM
i hate drunk drivers, one of my best friends was killed on the way to the prom, he was killed, his date was paralized and the drunk guy tried running away and hiding, he was fine, but i think he should have died

Tommy 17
09-14-2003, 08:35 AM
the kids my age around here all drink and drive... the'll go and get a 30 pack or 4 kids and drive around all night...:o

hondafox440
09-14-2003, 09:53 AM
They read that poem over the intercom a few years ago in school. I dont see why anyone under 21 would be stupid enough to drink, and why anyone would drive after it. Some people are just so ignorant it pisses me off. Too bad being sXe isn't the 'cool' thing to do instead of drinking and smoking.

Stevo
09-14-2003, 11:58 AM
Originally posted by Tommy 17
the kids my age around here all drink and drive... the'll go and get a 30 pack or 4 kids and drive around all night...:o

Same around here, my one friend does it all the time. He got busted though last week and got a DUI. He is only 19 so he was DUI plus underage, and also had a 17 yr old with him that was drunk too. Please don't drink and drive.

09-14-2003, 02:46 PM
thats some big court fees right there...prob. around $5k? right???:confused2

dj416
09-14-2003, 03:32 PM
i hit a drunk driver when i was 18. it was fault cause i rearended him and he spilt his beer in his lap. even tho it was all my fault i didnt get in trouble cause he was drinking

hondarider2006
09-14-2003, 03:53 PM
There are tons and tons of drunk drivers around here...its sad. My best friends dad was drunk and hit some lady about.......8 years ago. She lived but was paralized and in lots of pain so she ended up killing herself.....If your gonna drink, find a DD or call a cab...

Andrew400ex
09-14-2003, 05:28 PM
awww how cute..:huh

Quad18star
09-14-2003, 06:23 PM
I drove home drunk once after a party . I swear to God i'll never do it again . I woke up the next morning wondering if I hit someone or what happened. It wasn't long afterwards that I lost soem friends to impaired driving . One of them rolled his truck into a ditch and his head was out the window and got crushed . His friend in the passenger seat needed major platic surgery to fix up his face . Then about 3 months later I lost 2 friends ( one was one of my closest friends) . They were on seperate snowmobiles and hit head on . Having to go to one of your best friends funeral has to be one of the hardest things in life . When you see their families in tears, all their friends in tears , and all your friends in tears , it makes you realize that it isn't worth it . They read that poem at my old highschool before every graduation . I think every school should , makes you reflect on things.

Chef
09-14-2003, 06:48 PM
:(

tryken
09-14-2003, 07:07 PM
Yeah drinking and driving/riding your quad are stupid. I am a cop and made two DWI arrest in the last three days.

250x#93
09-14-2003, 08:28 PM
That gave me the chills:( Makes ya think, I never even drank yet but if i ever do i ain't goin anywhere;) I've had two drunk people wreck right infront of my house wit in the past year:rolleyes: Luckily they didn't hurt anyone around except for a tree and a phonebox, Just think if it was a person instead of a tree though:(

BlazingYamahaYz
09-14-2003, 08:29 PM
its bad to drink and drive, we lost someone at our school last year because he was drunk and almost killed everyone in the car with him......................but there was a big party last year, tons of underage drinking, but the first thing they did at the party was take everyones keys and hide them so noone could drive home...so they werent completely stupid....:(

09-14-2003, 09:08 PM
ahh yeah man last night i got cocked , i musta been doing 120 down the thruway last night, no lights or nothing, i cant beleive it, what a rush!!i had my buddies with me so it was safe and no one was out, i dont know what time i got home but this morning i woke up and the whole grill was destroyed, h air and **** over it and some blood, im not sure if it was a dog a deer or what, what should i do ?

ewalker302
09-15-2003, 05:05 AM
Worst thread ever

CowsBitePeople
09-15-2003, 12:27 PM
Originally posted by ewalker302
Worst thread ever

:rolleyes: worst member ever

chucked
09-15-2003, 01:26 PM
Originally posted by freeride132
ahh yeah man last night i got cocked , i musta been doing 120 down the thruway last night, no lights or nothing, i cant beleive it, what a rush!!i had my buddies with me so it was safe and no one was out, i dont know what time i got home but this morning i woke up and the whole grill was destroyed, h air and **** over it and some blood, im not sure if it was a dog a deer or what, what should i do ?

u think its funny until it happens to u

sly400ex
09-15-2003, 02:33 PM
Originally posted by chucked
u think its funny until it happens to u

Uhhh, I think he's joking (I hope so)...........you are, right????:confused:

flyin#5
09-15-2003, 03:27 PM
well thats sad but i just think "dont drink and drive you might hit a bump and spill your drink" :blah: jk

RiPPiNiTuP7
09-15-2003, 03:40 PM
something to wake you people up that think its no big deal:

http://www.bordergatewayprotocol.net/~jon/media/because/

:( :(

09-15-2003, 04:02 PM
of course im kidding, but ive really heard stories like that

RideRed250ex
09-15-2003, 09:29 PM
I lost an aunt to a kid that was high trying to show off... and one of my best friends was killed in a major accident but drinking was involved...

Mike Liley
1987-2002
owned a RM 80

ewalker302
09-15-2003, 09:38 PM
Originally posted by CowsBitePeople
:rolleyes: worst member ever

worst post ever:rolleyes:

CowsBitePeople
09-15-2003, 09:54 PM
Originally posted by ewalker302
worst post ever:rolleyes:

10 times better

09-15-2003, 10:46 PM
hahaha i know a bunch of volunteer fire fighters, they were all at party, got drunk got a call hopped in there trucks drunk and went to the call , dedication

Pappy
09-15-2003, 10:52 PM
Originally posted by freeride132
hahaha i know a bunch of volunteer fire fighters, they were all at party, got drunk got a call hopped in there trucks drunk and went to the call , dedication

ive driven drunk twice....

both from the firehouse to home

last time...when i woke up...i had to clean the windshield cuz some joker lined my windshield with ketchup. i couldnt see to drive it. i realized that i couldnt drive it sober HOW IN THE HELL DID I DRIVE IT HOME:huh

that was enough to convince me not to do it again.

09-15-2003, 11:02 PM
i dont drink but if some drunk hit me and i was ok he wouldnt be ok:eek: :mad: :p

they should cut your hands off if u get dwi like in that one country iraq or something then no one would do it, well im sure someone would , just gotta scare em nice and good

hondafox440
09-16-2003, 07:49 AM
All I know is if some drunk ever hit me, and I was in any condition to fight I would kick his *** right there. I don't feel any remorse for drunk drivers who kill themselves by hitting a pole or whatever, but it sickens me when they kill other, innocent people.

SAND LUVR
09-16-2003, 11:18 PM
my bro was hit by a drunk driver right in front of our house. I knew the guy so the following week I went over his house kicked the **** out of him and his parents called the police on me. So I was in jail for a few day but if I see that guy again he better start running. Drinking and Driving is just stupid.

sly400ex
09-17-2003, 09:37 AM
Just found out a guy I have known for about ten years just died last week.....and yes, he has been drinking.....this was just a town over from me.

Man dead after crash

BOLINGBROOK — Police are investigating what happened to a 26-year-old Bolingbrook man who was found dead early Friday in the 200 block of Whitewater Drive, Bolingbrook.

According to the Will County Coroner's office, Joseph P. Luna was discovered shortly after 6:30 a.m. in a car that had struck a tree.

A resident spotted the car and alerted police, saying an unresponsive driver was still inside the car.

When police arrived a short time later, they discovered Luna was already dead.:(

josh
09-18-2003, 10:59 PM
my friends sister was drunk one night and hit a telephone pole goin 52 mph, she fell asleep behind the wheel at 1 in the mornin, nobody was around so she didn't hurt anyone but herself, now she has fines up the Arse and a titanium rod in her leg with 3 screws, those little screws cost 500 a peice, the car was totaled and she can't do the thing she got a scholarship for now, which is to run in track, it's not worth it guys, call ur friends or parents

CHAUNCY
09-18-2003, 11:26 PM
A buddy of mine was hit by a drunk driver.....hit and run. I wish more people would call a DD or someone to drive them that is sober....

SGA
09-18-2003, 11:27 PM
Been there, done that, no more. Just plain stupid.

Chef
09-19-2003, 04:48 PM
Originally posted by Pappy
ive driven drunk twice....

both from the firehouse to home

last time...when i woke up...i had to clean the windshield cuz some joker lined my windshield with ketchup. i couldnt see to drive it. i realized that i couldnt drive it sober HOW IN THE HELL DID I DRIVE IT HOME:huh

that was enough to convince me not to do it again.

You must have went Ace Ventura style-Head out the window.:cool:

quadracer12
09-19-2003, 10:17 PM
when i was a senior in HS i had a brand new jeep wrangler. put a lift on it big tires and wheels. all chromed out. that thing was awsome. my best friend and i was out drinking with a couple girls. i turned to talk to him in the back seet and hit a ditch at 70 mph. the jeep rolled 3 or 4 times through a barbwire fence and into a field. the barbwire tore the soft top off of it. the two in the back were setting on a speaker box since i took the bench seat out. not a scratch on any of us. i got arrested paid lots of fines and lost my license for 3 months(3 months when you are in HS is forever). i almost killed myself and 3 other people. that was 5 years ago and i havent drove while drunk since.

Pappy
09-19-2003, 10:24 PM
Originally posted by Chef
You must have went Ace Ventura style-Head out the window.:cool:

thats where them bugs came from...YUCK:eek:

drinking and driving is truthfully one of the stupidist things you could possibly do. my younger brother was the typical party boy in HS....i sat him down one night and asked him this question:

"what do you think i would do to a drunk that hit my family?"

he said"you'd probly kill them on the spot"

i then asked him" do you know what id do if you were drunk and hit someone?"

he said..."no"

i said..."id tell thier family where you live and help them kill you":eek:

no mercy on drunks....they take away innocent lives:( i get all emotional when i hear of some poor sap who's wife and kids where killed by a drunk on thier way home from shopping. there aint no reason for it at all:ermm: