PDA

View Full Version : Wheel Spacers

300XFST4602
09-13-2003, 07:45 PM
Ok i was wondering if wheel spacers were a good idea. I mena i don't have the money to buy a new axle and these spacer are billet allumium so they will be reliable. But is it a good idea? And has anyone had them before. Thanks Ryan

Narly R
09-13-2003, 07:52 PM
they say they arnt for racing i dont know. My friend just got front and back for his 400, so im curious to see how they do, so I say with the costs of front and rear you could find a wider good used axel...:ermm: Id say in the long run you would want the axel...

DaveEX7
09-13-2003, 07:57 PM
Originally posted by 300XFST4602
Ok i was wondering if wheel spacers were a good idea. I mena i don't have the money to buy a new axle and these spacer are billet allumium so they will be reliable. But is it a good idea? And has anyone had them before. Thanks Ryan

I got alotta help from my thread about DuraBlue wheel spacers a few threads down, check it out.

AtvMxRider
09-13-2003, 07:58 PM
Originally posted by Narly R
Id say in the long run you would want the axel...

Yes that is true but the spacers will do fine until you can get an axle.

300XFST4602
09-13-2003, 07:59 PM
I all ready have burgard a-arms in front +2+1 , so i just need some wheel spacers for the back , i think they might do good cause they are billet allumium. but if i did get a axle i would not get a durablue so that would be even more expensive for a axle.