PDA

View Full Version : Winter 04 Rebuild color scheme

A4StrokeGuy
09-13-2003, 12:28 PM
Ok i need sum help. I'm looking for a pic or maybe a photoshopped pic of a EX with a candy apple red frame like creech's IB Racing quads with silver fullbore. I plan on doing this color this winter, with hiper rims all around with red rings maybe. I've searched for over and hour and only found a blue framed EX with silver fullbore. Either i'm going to go with silver fullbore or silver maier with red hood scoop, tank cover and seat with NO graphixs! Any help or input would be greatly appreciated:macho

I figure if i'm slow i might as well look good when i lose:p

09-13-2003, 12:53 PM
Damnit you took my idea, LOL. I was gonna run Redvein frame, redvein swingarm, redvein Lowers and chrome upper, chrome stem, chrome axle, hipers w/ red rings and silver plastic:D :scary: :macho

A4StrokeGuy
09-13-2003, 03:10 PM
well i'm leaning towards the maier plastic and quad tech red hood so maybe it will break up the silver a little bit. Yeah i'll be getting the frame, swingarm and stem probably sum type of dark red, i all ready have chrome a-arms, axle and the hiper rims just need sum new rings:cool: great minds think alike i guess lol

Pappy
09-13-2003, 03:19 PM
damn....

good thing i changed my color scheme:confused2

A4StrokeGuy
09-13-2003, 03:26 PM
Maybe i should patent this color scheme:huh So Pappy what kind of dark reds do u offer, i don't care if i have to put my frame in a crate and ship it half way across this country your going to powdercoat this ******

Pappy
09-13-2003, 03:35 PM
i like candy red translucent personally. its a bit more work but worth it if ya ask me.

there is a few dark reds out but none match CRT

A4StrokeGuy
09-13-2003, 05:23 PM
Pappy could u possibly shoot me a price of powder coating my frame CRT, also are u able to gusset my frame also?? you can email me revolutionracing@triton.net or just PM me, don't matter to me. Thanx for your help and time!:macho

Silverfox@C&DRacing
09-14-2003, 03:37 PM
I think that color scheme will look good. The only thing is you might change your mind after you have it all put together and get some graphics done (maybe just the tank or something simple) .. the silver is kind of plain without graphics but you will see when all said and done..

A4StrokeGuy
09-14-2003, 05:44 PM
Well i guess i should rephrase when i say i'm not going to run graphix's, i meant i'm not going to run one of those nacs or K&K kits that everyone and there bro has:rolleyes: I'm in the process of getting a Revolution Racing graphix and seat cover made with hopes of selling them! but we'll see i guess

Dave400ex
09-14-2003, 06:45 PM
Keith Little has that setup on his 450.