PDA

View Full Version : radiators

d-14 rider 27
09-13-2003, 03:37 AM
alright, im tryin to decide what kind of radiator to use on crf when i do winter rebuild, i have a jrd right now, but i wanna switch to a little higher quality one, i have a few heat problems, most likely jetting, but im getting new everything so i was wondering what everyone thinks i should go with, walsh, pro series, atvinnovations, gibson, or if theres any others out there, i cant think of em all right now. a little help guys.

swamprider7
09-13-2003, 07:22 AM
Check out pro series per4mance. I think Ballance is going to be running one this year. I have met the owner of pro series performance personally and he said that he gets his cores from the same place as nascar. He said that his is the only one in the industry that uses these cores. I have seen his radiators in action and I can tell you that the quality is top notch. I think his website is www.proseriesper4mance.com . I don't know how his prices compare to the others though.

d-14 rider 27
09-13-2003, 01:08 PM
not worried aboput pricing, i dont mind spending the extra knowing its a god product, i want the best of everything on it this time, cuz im sick of wrenching.

d-14 rider 27
09-13-2003, 11:42 PM
bump