PDA

View Full Version : national....

400ex#18
09-12-2003, 09:22 PM
who's racing nationals? and if you are what day you heading up there? and how many classes you racing?

400ex#18
09-12-2003, 09:25 PM
oops sorry...i meant the nationals at jolly.....:D

400ex#18
09-13-2003, 09:15 AM
I found out the cost and **** for the national...It will be a $35 gate fee, for the whole weekend, and 40 per class...signups are on thursday night from 6-8 and friday, from 8-10..Practice on friday is at 11 and is 15 dollars extra! qualifiers are on saturday, and mains, on sunday! I am going to race 4 stoke 16-25, and 4stoke c

Sick0
09-13-2003, 10:39 AM
I may race Open, 4stroke and 16-24, class. the event is 3 days lone so I think it will be worth racing more classes.

400ex#18
09-13-2003, 01:01 PM
yes it deffinately will dave! I am racing 2...that is all i can get from crazy chameleon, and i can't afford anything else, but that is good for me!

400ex#18
09-13-2003, 01:08 PM
Dave, when you heading up to the track? i am going on thursday with sean and we are going to stay over for the weekend, maybe you can bring some beer or something :D well give me a call i will PM my # incase you forgot

NTPRacing#19
09-14-2003, 02:24 PM
i am thinking the nationals will be dissapointingly rained out due to a stupid hurricane named isabel that is comming in near the north carolina region and they have warnings out for new england. i will be pissed if the nationals are rained out. i have been waiting all year for them!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

j37
09-14-2003, 03:25 PM
I just found out now that Southwick was this coming weekend. I had thought that it was the weekend after this coming one. What will happen if theres alot of rain and bad conditions? Will they have it at a later date? Im going to be racing hopefully if I dont run into any problems. I really want to race a national and im not too far away from Southwick. Im racing fourstroke C. Somebody told me not to race 2 classes because it tires you out too much. Im in good shape and dont get tired out racing at the local tracks around here when I try hard but they told me that the nationals are so much harder so do you think that I would be able to handle racing 2 classes. If so im going to race fourstroke C and either open C or 16-24. Thanks

quadchick3
09-14-2003, 04:18 PM
im not gonna be able to make it to southwick. Lorettas was my last nat this year :( im so bummed. they always run the nats in rain. its just apart of it, now if it gets to the point where its nonstop thundering and lighting they will delay it till later on in the day if they can, but if not then yes they can cancel it. like at round 2 at birch creek it was perfect saturday but sunday the rain overnight turned to snow so sundays motos were all cancled. so i hope this helped a little

NTPRacing#19
09-14-2003, 05:42 PM
well if you have ever been to southwick when it pours like a few of us NEATV-MXers found out that southwick washes out and mud all over the track is 4-5inches deep everywhere. its soup. i doubt they will run at southwick when it rians hard. but you never know cause it is nationals

quadchick3
09-14-2003, 06:46 PM
well yah ive never been to southwick, i thought it was a mostly sand track? but as long as atleast one person can make it though the course and win they'll keep racing, and it being the fact that its a national they will work long and hard to mantain the track as well as they can to keep you guys racing. my suggestion go out and buy many "tornado suits" those plastic/nylon painters outfits also known as tornado suits to keep u from turning brown.

j37
09-14-2003, 09:50 PM
I have my quad all apart right now greasing and cleaning everything to get ready for the national but now I dont know if I should race if the track is going to be real nasty if they have it still. I dont know what to do now. I want to race a national to see how I compare to other people in the country and also it would look good in my resume to get sponsors. Ill see when it gets closer to Thursday and decide what im going to do.

300exHILLER
09-15-2003, 01:54 PM
I'm waiting till thursday to decide. I already wasted money at the southwick race that got cancelled.

If i go I'll be there friday morning like 8 or 9am. Sick0 save me a spot and I'lll throw on some Ronnies stickers :macho

Sick0
09-15-2003, 02:22 PM
Originally posted by 300exHILLER
I'm waiting till thursday to decide. I already wasted money at the southwick race that got cancelled.

If i go I'll be there friday morning like 8 or 9am. Sick0 save me a spot and I'lll throw on some Ronnies stickers :macho

will do,

Sick0
09-15-2003, 02:22 PM
Originally posted by 300exHILLER

will do,